There are 86 users in the forums

Would you like to see the 49ers on "Hard Knocks"?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Would you like to see the 49ers on "Hard Knocks"?

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Absolutely.

I love this team, and would love to see how they work on a day to day basis.

That said, the timing this year wouldn't be good for a team like ours (short offseason, new coach). But next year...HELL YEAH!
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Maybe after we had a couple of winning seasons under our belt. I don't want the show turning into a comedy.

this
Dude that wrote the article about the Niners having a shot at the show called us a "shi shi pick". Thought that sucked cause shi shi, in Hawaii, means PISS. So we're a piss pick for Hard Knocks.?! But I would like to watch our Niners on T.V. anyway possible, as long as I can watch the Red and Gold Ill be happy.
Didn't they take enough hard knocks on the field last year?
I would love to see the 49ers on it tbh.

Don't think Harbaugh will let it happen though. If the Bucs don't go for it we could be real contenders, be nice to see the QB competition in depth
I'd love to see anything Niners PERIOD! (No Homo lmao)
Don't the Bucs have a hard time even selling out their games? Why would people watch them on Hard Knocks?
lol i think its ironic how people overwhelmingly say YES to the Niners being on Hard Knocks, but everyone is voting NO! on Patrick Willis being on the Madden cover because its bad luck for the team...

heres some common sense...the entire team being on a TV show thats clearly a distraction would be way more detrimental to the team than one player being on the Madden cover because its "cursed" and "hed probably get hurt"

The 49ers are a young, undisciplined team thats in its first year under a new regime, and needs to focus 110% on football, not camera time.
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol i think its ironic how people overwhelmingly say YES to the Niners being on Hard Knocks, but everyone is voting NO! on Patrick Willis being on the Madden cover because its bad luck for the team...

heres some common sense...the entire team being on a TV show thats clearly a distraction would be way more detrimental to the team than one player being on the Madden cover because its "cursed" and "hed probably get hurt"

The 49ers are a young, undisciplined team thats in its first year under a new regime, and needs to focus 110% on football, not camera time.

Agree 100% . . . they don't need that $hit . . . . especially this year.
How can there be a hard knocks with no TC?

[ Edited by FreddyG on Mar 24, 2011 at 13:53:22 ]

Originally posted by FreddyG:
Who can there be a hard knocks with no TC?

Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by FreddyG:
Who can there be a hard knocks with no TC?

well...lol
Not right now. We don't have a good team...Only Willis and VD are considered studs in the league these days.

Everyone else is a role player...

[ Edited by Young2Rice on Mar 25, 2011 at 15:17:49 ]
not unless they were winning.
Originally posted by buck:
No frigging way!!!!

This tam needs to focus on one thing--winning games and nothing else.
Share 49ersWebzone