LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 247 users in the forums

Playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JizzmasterZero:
My favorite playoff game to date was the 2010 playoff game against the saints. The niners get in by default with a 7-9 record, and faced the saints led by drew brees. The niners run up the gut on the first 11 plays, and fall behind by 21 in the first 6 mins. They ultimately lose 49-9, the players boycotted the yorks as owners, and sing gets fired at the 2 minute warning. Alex smith admitted he was a waste and the biggest draft bust in niner history, but enjoyed robbing them of millions. After the game during a postgame interview, coach sing was asked why he is such a horrible ex-coach..he responded in classic sing mumbo jumbo...we have to look at the film first, and we just need to keep moving forward. Man what a game!

Lol. I think it'd be crazy as someone pointed out in another thread, if we make the playoffs, play the Saints, and get revenge on them, then get revenge on the Falcons, and then make the Superbowl!

HAHAHA. I know the chances of that happening are like 1 in a million, but that would be something, wouldn't it?
2010 season, when we make the playoffs.
Playoffs? Playoffs? Are you kidding me? I'd just be happy to win a game!
Sorry, just had to do that.
Frankly, we should be embarrassed to be talking playoffs of any kind, past, present or future. And should we somehow squeek in.......we should acknowledge that we really don't deserve to be in there. None of the NFC West does.
1994- Just slapping the f**k out of dallas right out of the gates

1998- OWENS! OWENS! OWENS! HE CAUGHT IT! HE CAUGHT IT!

2002- shut your f**king mouth michael strahan. T.O. scores on our first play
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
What was your most favorite play-off game of all-time

My personal fav was the 2002 Wild Card game against the Giants

I came into this thread ready to go Jim Mora on everyone
Share 49ersWebzone