LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 281 users in the forums

Do you still think we will win the west?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Only if Sing wears a bigger wooden cross so god can see it better.

God is still angry at Singletary because he didn't draft his son Jesus I mean Tebow.

Originally posted by tjd808185:
Yes

We're in the worse division in the history of the NFL. Hassleback will not last the entire season and Seattle will not run away like Arizona has.

We'll beat Seattle when they come to Frisco. We'll get this game back.

no we wont, even if we win the rematch we dont get the game back, this will bite us in the butt later down the road
Don't tell me, show me?!
Yes, we can still win the NFC West.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Yes

We're in the worse division in the history of the NFL. Hassleback will not last the entire season and Seattle will not run away like Arizona has.

no we wont, even if we win the rematch we dont get the game back, this will bite us in the butt later down the road[/quote]

If you think like a loser, yeah.

Smith always blames the coach when in reality , he can play alot fu*king better.

Niners lost like this to themselves and only beat themselves.

If you practice lights out , you will play lights out. Simple as that.
I dont know... ask this question again next tuesday.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Yup.
  • Veteran
yup...

We beat the Cards twice and they still won the division.

God is still angry at Singletary because he didn't draft his son Jesus I mean Tebow.

The Parking Lot is the place to spew your anti-Christian bigotry. Don't bring that garbage in here.

Originally posted by crabman82:
Yes

no we wont, even if we win the rematch we dont get the game back, this will bite us in the butt later down the road

16 game season and no one game determines your outcome. Dallas ain't calling it quits because they lost to Washington in Washington last night. Indy ain't calling it quits because they lost to Houston in Houston yesterday.

Yeah it was a bad loss, but I think part of the problem was we severly overrated this team. We expected us to go 6-0 in the division. Clearly we're not that good, but in the long run neither is Arizona or Seattle. 15 more games to go and 5 more division games. Yes we can get that game back.
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:

The Parking Lot is the place to spew your anti-Christian bigotry. Don't bring that garbage in here.

I bet God has a much better sense of humor than you do.
Yes but Seattle looks alot better than I could've guessed, think they are a threat to finish .500 as long as they stay healthy (their biggest problem last few years)

Arizona is toast though, they don't have a QB either.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Yup.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:

I bet God has a much better sense of humor than you do.

Yah he must have been absent when God was handling sense of humor's.
Share 49ersWebzone