LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 325 users in the forums

Will Iupati be able to do this his Rookie Year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was looking for the video of Larry Allen manhandling Jose Cortez for his appreciation thread, but I couldn't find it.

What I did find was this though I have never seen this before...

Pretty f**kin amazing... Does Iupati have this kind of speed? Hell did Allen have the speed or was it just a right angle? He looked pretty damn quick for his size...
[ Edited by zozell on Jul 6, 2010 at 6:51 PM ]
Big fella was kickin chicken
Damn, that's even better than Patrick Willis chasing down that one Arizona WR... that was awesome!

~Dann
Whoa!

Double .

Frank Gifford was right...dude looked like a sprinter the way he was pumping his arms. Darn impressive.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Big fella was kickin chicken

f**kin' A, he was!!!
LOL LA is the f**kin Man!
damn! that s**t is scary as hell imagine if they were running towards eachother! lol larry literally would of killed the man. lol and poor guy haha. Who wants to be the man that Larry Allen chased down?
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
damn! that s**t is scary as hell imagine if they were running towards eachother! lol larry literally would of killed the man. lol and poor guy haha. Who wants to be the man that Larry Allen chased down?

Wouldn't surprise me. Don't underestimate the power of squats!
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Wouldn't surprise me. Don't underestimate the power of squats!

Very True... Imagine if that was Smith throwin a pick to Dockett... and Iupati chasing him down for the TD saving tackle...

That was amazing!!!!!!!!!

But lets hope he is not put in that position!
LOL lots of balls, but I remember Larry ended up getting his ass wounded bad that season (specially at the Stick during the 1994 NFC Championship game... but I wasn't complaining mwuahahaha).
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Jul 6, 2010 at 8:57 PM ]
  • flow
  • Veteran
Impressive.
Originally posted by zozell:
I was looking for the video of Larry Allen manhandling Jose Cortez for his appreciation thread, but I couldn't find it.

What I did find was this though I have never seen this before...

Pretty f**kin amazing... Does Iupati have this kind of speed? Hell did Allen have the speed or was it just a right angle? He looked pretty damn quick for his size...

I'd hate for this dude to be D Bo on my block.
Share 49ersWebzone