There are 692 users in the forums

49ers Fans vs. Raiders Fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Fans vs. Raiders Fans

After Reading Lowell Cohn's recent comments in his article 49ers fans vs. Raiders fans will you continue to read his blogs?

[ Edited by vermonator on Jun 13, 2010 at 16:55:47 ]
only by mistake
I've already stopped reading them. I'll never click the link to the Press Democrat until writer's name can be seen on the news wire headline.
  • mod
  • Veteran
that article is garbage... we really need to stop feeding this guy. Can we stop posting his article on the feed?
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Helen Thomas can write a better column about the 49ers and Raiders than Cohn at present time.
Anybody who feels insulted by Cohn should boycott all Press Democrat articles until Cohn makes a public apology to the 49ers Faithful.

The results could be interesting.
Originally posted by GEEK:
Helen Thomas can write a better column about the 49ers and Raiders than Cohn at present time.

What about Helen Keller?
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vermonator:
Anybody who feels insulted by Cohn should boycott all Press Democrat articles until Cohn makes a public apology to the 49ers Faithful.

The results could be interesting.

I agree
Originally posted by Allx9er:
only by mistake

Originally posted by Blowell Cohn:
I want the three minutes of my life back for reading these hot garbage blogs. If I accidently stumble upon another I may suckstart a shotgun. Worst sportswriter ever. How do you keep your job Blowell?

[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Jun 13, 2010 at 19:13:54 ]
I don't read what that garbage beat-writer has to say.

Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by GEEK:

What about Helen Keller?

Her too
Who's Lowell Cohn.....
  • PaulW
  • Veteran
Wasn't reading them anyways, he's always been a joke.
Share 49ersWebzone