49er haters thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Demetric Evans is the only 49er worth having IMO
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Patrick Willis is a cowboys fan. f**k that trade his ass NOW

Valrod, f**king grow up man! You are 27 now... We've gone over this how many times??

You think Joe Montanna or Jerry Rice were 49ers fans?? NO! And I know you'll come back with some bs about not liking them either. You guys bicker like pinches viejas tamaleras!

Joe Montana is a punk b***h who couldnt beat out Steve Young for the starting job so they shipped his ass to Kansas City and rightfully so. Jerry Rice isn't even the best WR to ever play for the 49ers, that honor goes to Tai Streets who showed more heart than Jerry ever did. I was so happy when they got rid of Jerrys saggy old ass.

Rice couldn't even hold JJ Stokes jockstrap

Yup remember when Stokes was pissed at Young for not throwing him the ball and steve young chased him around trying to apologize but stokes wasnt hearing it, thats because Young knew Stokes was the real weapon on the team, if Jerry Rice pulled some s**t like that im sure steve would have had his ass traded ASAP
There are 2 types of fans on this forum.

Casual NFL fans...and Educated NFL fans.

educated NFL fans know what it takes to be a Championship team. So of course they are going to speak up when they notice the current team is not currently at contender status and not making the right moves to improve enough.

I can understand both sides. The casual fan just wants to be optimistic and really does not want to hear anything else on a 49ER website. But the educated fans came on here to trade information with other educated fans...not listen to a bunch of cheerleaders all day long

I will be the first to admit that I am an casual NBA and MLB fan, and generally with my teams in baseball and basketball, I am dependant on others to tell me what their chances are.

But in the NFL, I am far too good at handicapping all 32 teams, so I just call it as I see it.

Educated fans will always be called Haters on this forum. Because over the past 7 years all we do is point out that the sky is blue...which the Niners always prove by December.

[ Edited by danimal on May 5, 2010 at 14:48:41 ]
Chuck Levy is hella cheesy!
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
f**k Bar None! Bar None should have saved his nickname for Zak the Great Keasey!

what touchdown tommy vardell cant get no love?
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
f**k Bar None! Bar None should have saved his nickname for Zak the Great Keasey!

what touchdown tommy vardell cant get no love?

Did he have some golden dreads? If not, then NO!!!!

Valrod, f**king grow up man! You are 27 now... We've gone over this how many times??

You think Joe Montanna or Jerry Rice were 49ers fans?? NO! And I know you'll come back with some bs about not liking them either. You guys bicker like pinches viejas tamaleras!

Joe Montana is a punk b***h who couldnt beat out Steve Young for the starting job so they shipped his ass to Kansas City and rightfully so. Jerry Rice isn't even the best WR to ever play for the 49ers, that honor goes to Tai Streets who showed more heart than Jerry ever did. I was so happy when they got rid of Jerrys saggy old ass.

Yup remember when Stokes was pissed at Young for not throwing him the ball and steve young chased him around trying to apologize but stokes wasnt hearing it, thats because Young knew Stokes was the real weapon on the team, if Jerry Rice pulled some s**t like that im sure steve would have had his ass traded ASAP
It just pisses me off when I hear people talk about how good Rice was. He was slower than every white WR to play the game and everyone knows he fumbled against the Packers in the playoffs. f**k that guy.

It just pisses me off when I hear people talk about how good Rice was. He was slower than every white WR to play the game and everyone knows he fumbled against the Packers in the playoffs. f**k that guy.

and he never showed up during the playoffs or SB, they just forced him the ball a lot to make him look good
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGM:

wtf is he doing? giving a ghost a haircut?

and he never showed up during the playoffs or SB, they just forced him the ball a lot to make him look good
We could of blown out the Bengals in Superbowl 23 but Walsh wanted to cover the spread so he started a backup QB and had him force the ball to Rice so Walsh wouldnt look like an idiot for taking rice in the 1st round in 85'.

Originally posted by danimal:
There are 2 types of fans on this forum.

Casual NFL fans...and Educated NFL fans.

educated NFL fans know what it takes to be a Championship team. So of course they are going to speak up when they notice the current team is not currently at contender status and not making the right moves to improve enough.

I can understand both sides. The casual fan just wants to be optimistic and really does not want to hear anything else on a 49ER website. But the educated fans came on here to trade information with other educated fans...not listen to a bunch of cheerleaders all day long

I will be the first to admit that I am an casual NBA and MLB fan, and generally with my teams in baseball and basketball, I am dependant on others to tell me what their chances are.

But in the NFL, I am far too good at handicapping all 32 teams, so I just call it as I see it.

Educated fans will always be called Haters on this forum. Because over the past 7 years all we do is point out that the sky is blue...which the Niners always prove by December.

That is some funny s**t man...bravo!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Yah and Bill Walsh stole the west coast offense from Paul Brown.

UGH I hate the 49ers SO MUCH
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Finished
Share 49ersWebzone