LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 404 users in the forums

Let us look back to TONY PARRISH

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was bummed when this guy got injured, and never came back the same. But he was one of my favorite 49ers.

So i thought, let's look back and remember how sick of a Safety he was.

[ Edited by NinerDreamer11 on Mar 28, 2010 at 23:21:35 ]
Lets...

He was an awesome FA pickup.
Yea he was a beast, i remember when i went to the dallas vs. 49ers game in 05, and when he had that Pick 6, WOOO, i was excited, and he had that really brutal sideline interception also.
He was a damn good player for us. He lost a step toward the end, but that doesn't change the fact that he was a baller for many games for us.

• RedAndGOLDson49
  • Info N/A
Nice Thread I miss Tony he would make u think twice about crossing over the Middle
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
He was a damn good player for us. He lost a step toward the end, but that doesn't change the fact that he was a baller for many games for us.

Yes that's the picture against dallas

and good video from monday night, i dont' remember that.
Originally posted by RedAndGOLDson49:
Nice Thread I miss Tony he would make u think twice about crossing over the Middle

lucky his gun wasn't on him otherwise tony might have been shot in the leg!
I remember Parrish, when we lost Schulters to Miami, and he did nothing we got Parrish and he was a great player for us, too bad he lost a step, but still a good player, to you Tony.
Can you imagine if we had this guy playing with Willis and Goldson, and Clements, WOOO we'd have some killers out there.
he was a great player that was right at the pro bowl level. I've met him a few times in the past and recently because he lives in the OC and we actually hang out with him whenever we see him out at clubs and bars. My twin brother and I always say how he was one of the best all around safeties (my twin is a bears fan so we both like him equally).

He is really cool, no ego or attitude problem and just hangs out....although he likes white girls a LOT he is always hitting on our girls but we actually tell the girls we are with to go for him because we think he is a stud....however they never do. Sharing is caring, i want all my boys to hook up too with good @ss.

I am still a little pissed he got snubbed for the pro bowl to that one year wonder of a vikings safety

this vid kind of outs him...
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
I was bummed when this guy got injured, and never came back the same. But he was one of my favorite 49ers.

So i thought, let's look back and remember how sick of a Safety he was.

In all honesty...ONE OF MY FAVE 49ERS EVER! YES EVER! He played with passion, it sucks that injury ruined his career with us and slowed him down!

CAN SOMEONE PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ, post up the CLIP where he makes an incredible INTERCEPTION ON THE SIDELINE against the DALLAS COWBOYS. he had 2ints that game, and one of them was amazing on the sideline.

ANYONE?
T.J Ward the saftey from Oregon coming out in this draft reminds me A LOT of Parrish. Both extremely tough safteys with similar builds.

TJ= TP #2
  • mod
  • Veteran

Monday Night Football 2003? My very First Niner game!
Originally posted by modninerfan:

Monday Night Football 2003? My very First Niner game!

I Remember the year he got 9 Int's for us...and not 1 defensive player of the year vote :(

someone needs to find me the clip of his amazing sidline interception against the cowboys. Ive been looking for it for yEARS..
Share 49ersWebzone