LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 287 users in the forums

would you? *For all the raider haters*

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jnew62:
In a theoretic world if your mother had a dick she'd be your father

cept for that "man" who got pregnant and had a baby. in that case its not theoretical at all for that kid. psychiatrists are going to make a fortune off of that person someday.
  • baambaam
  • Info N/A
how about we just take Nnamdi from them... and maybe mcfadden.. and call it a deal.

[ Edited by baambaam on Feb 19, 2010 at 00:55:19 ]
This thread:

NO!
Originally posted by momoney925:
first of all this is a totally pointless thread, just wanted to see what people would say..
me and my friend were talking about if, IF the niners traded their whole team to the raiders for their whole team, would you still be a niner fan?

completely pointless, I KNOW its never gonna happen, just wanna see what you would think, would u still be a niner fan, with a raiders roster?

You do realize that they would still be the 49ers, right? No matter who is on the roster, they're still the San Francisco 49ers. I might not like many of our players at that point, but there are a few players on our team right now that I don't particularly care for as it is.

Our team would probably suck again if that were to happen. I think every one of our QBs is better than anything they have.
I'll still be a 9er fan. We'll just compare praise Asomugha to the level of Chuck Norris instead of Willis.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
I'll still be a 9er fan. We'll just compare praise Asomugha to the level of Chuck Norris instead of Willis.

Nnamdi is just a shut-down corner. He doesn't destroy people like Willis does, so the jokes would not apply.
I'll always be a NINER. Just don't call them the oakland NINERS and I'll be good
The crowd noise would be huge when the Offense took the field.

Just alot of Booing I imagine.

~Ceadder
Yeah, I would. And I'd just have to put up with another 7 year rebuilding program. One caveat, if Al Davis came with them, that would be too much for me.

I'd rather just take Nnamdi, Richard Seymour, Zach Miller, Michael Bush and Mcfadden though. Add them to our draft class this year and we would be in pretty good shape.

Originally posted by jnew62:
In a theoretic world if your mother had a dick she'd be your father

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO that has got to be one of the funniest things i have ever read..

-DW
Share 49ersWebzone