There are 122 users in the forums

Its an end of an era

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ok, so didnt know where to post this, so posting it here, since most members view NT.

So, its over all, its been a great run, since 2000 ive been doing salary cap work, and have been disclosing info to the zone since i beleive 2004 or 2005, so its been a great 5 years on the zone.

But im retiring from it, as the nfl player website has taken down their active player search, which is where i get the information for base salaries and they have taken it down, which does piss me off, but free's me up for more stuff, like draft stuff, etc....

I am not happy, nor mad, i understand they are running a business, and they want it confidential.

So, i thank everyone here, if it wasnt for you guys, I wouldnt have had an audience to share with, so I thank every single member from the bottom of my heart, its been a great run.

Thanks, Jason
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
ok, so didnt know where to post this, so posting it here, since most members view NT.

So, its over all, its been a great run, since 2000 ive been doing salary cap work, and have been disclosing info to the zone since i beleive 2004 or 2005, so its been a great 5 years on the zone.

But im retiring from it, as the nfl player website has taken down their active player search, which is where i get the information for base salaries and they have taken it down, which does piss me off, but free's me up for more stuff, like draft stuff, etc....

I am not happy, nor mad, i understand they are running a business, and they want it confidential.

So, i thank everyone here, if it wasnt for you guys, I wouldnt have had an audience to share with, so I thank every single member from the bottom of my heart, its been a great run.

Thanks, Jason

Does that mean the following site won't be updated anymore because it also contain player's salaries..

LINK
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Thanks, Jason

Does that mean the following site won't be updated anymore because it also contain player's salaries..

LINK

i dont know, but what i know is they dont update them till season is over.
I haz a sad.
Thanks for all the info over the years man. It's been truly helpful and insightful on the front office of the Niners!
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Thanks for all the info over the years man. It's been truly helpful and insightful on the front office of the Niners!

thank you.

Its sad, that the NFL wont release numbers but NBA and MLB do.
Bogus . . . Thanks for all the hard work !
I really don't know what you're talking about, but if you've been providing info to your fellow 'Zoners which we would not otherwise have been privy to, I also send my thanks. Sorry I personally didn't quite get that aspect of your participation. Bit thanks again.
Originally posted by Mister49:

Originally posted by 4evrfan:
I really don't know what you're talking about, but if you've been providing info to your fellow 'Zoners which we would not otherwise have been privy to, I also send my thanks. Sorry I personally didn't quite get that aspect of your participation. Bit thanks again.

I was the one who provided cap numbers on all players on the 49ers for years, since like 05 or so.

Thanks for all of your hard work. It's very appreciated.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
He's not going anywhere. I'll keep his butt in gear to continue to pump out the work that he does.

He just needs motivation. Insert pictures of hot chicks now.
[ Edited by GEEK on Jan 28, 2010 at 9:49 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone