LISTEN: The 49ers Pick Is In! →

There are 435 users in the forums

Do you think most of the posters on this site are...

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you think most of the posters on this site are...

Originally posted by Niners99:
most of the posters on this site are homers than hate their own team.

they LOVE the name 49ers, and the history, but they hate about every player, coach, and front office exec, because we havent won a super bowl in 15 years.

the only thing anyone can agree on here is that Patrick Willis is awesome.

Most of the posters on this site are people who think they are "special", that they are a bigger fan than everyone else, and they are much more knowledgeable about the 49ers and the NFL in general.

They like to come into threads about the posters on the site, and say things like "Most posters aren't real fans, I'm one of the only few REAL fans!"
Moov Bass too centur and behnch Hiteman.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Moov Bass too centur and behnch Hiteman.

Originally posted by Niners99:
most of the posters on this site are homers than hate their own team.

they LOVE the name 49ers, and the history, but they hate about every player, coach, and front office exec, because we havent won a super bowl in 15 years.

the only thing anyone can agree on here is that Patrick Willis is awesome.

this is a very good post. I agree.
huckelberry quit post whoring.

anyways, I chose lonely..
They should at least be funny.
Totally clueless idiots.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
huckelberry quit post whoring.

anyways, I chose lonely..

he's funny!
guys, a bunch of guys.

Originally posted by danimal:
gays, a bunch of gays.

fixed

except for me
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

I find this lady mesmerizing.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by danimal:
gays, a bunch of gays.

fixed

except for me

Oh c'mon schweetie you're the biggest queen of musicals here in this 49er phan grope phessst.

Quit sstayin in the closset. You're only stunting your phun level by disssmissing usss asss gay.

It'ss not gay it'ss fantasstic.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by posterX:
Originally posted by posterX:
Originally posted by BobS:
I would say there are a lot of immature people here. I see a lot of people seeking webzone advice on how to cope with a rough situation in their life. 25% of the respondents reply with some type of useless joke, and poke fun at someone's plight, when if they were in the OP's shoes they would not think anything was funny.
As for football situations there is a divide among new fans who think 8-8 is something to be proud of and old fans who think the team is going nowhere under current ownership. Also I think a lot of younger posters have acquired most of their footbal knowledge from playing Madden.

There are a few, and only a few, well reasoned posters that know what is best for this franchise.... These few posters are often criticized by the "gang of mediocrity" that inhabits most of these forums. We fly red and gold as our colors; they fly pink and yellow as theirs.

You say "we", as if you are one of the few who knows what's best for the franchise.

It's amazing that you possess such talents that most NFL executives can only dream of. How grand it must be to not dwell within the "gang of mediocrity".

I'm thankful for it everyday.

Please share with us your master plan for turning the franchise around.

please dont
Share 49ersWebzone