There are 120 users in the forums

Gore one win away from being a Pro Bowler in his hometown

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DJ9er
  • Info N/A
justin smith is a second alternate, i don't think the vikes have two des going to the probowl do they?
No I can't bring myself to root for Brett Farve
yup
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
If the "Yups" continue I'll have to lock the thread. If you don't want to contribute that's cool. But don't get the thread locked
Originally posted by Oscar:
If the "Yups" continue I'll have to lock the thread. If you don't want to contribute that's cool. But don't get the thread locked

yup, this

Go Gore?
I like the idea for two reasons, Gore can go the the probowl and hopefully Favre can LOSE the Superbowl.

My ideal Superbowl would be Vikings vs Jets. Favre with 4 INT's trying to force the ball into tight coverage, two returned for TD's then gets hit by the blitz for a couple fumbles.
Originally posted by AC49er:

this
for me he had a pro bowl year. A better year than Jackson and maybe Petersen. GORE had a BETTER avg, is a better wr, had longer runs, receiving td's than the other rb's in the pro bowl, he just DID NOT get the attempts and was injured for 3 games. He definitely got snubbed. Also, Petersen is great but fumbled too many times with a great OL and Favre to open up his running lanes and STILL COULD NOT do well this year, sure he got a lot of 2 to 3 yard td's but his 100 yard games were against DET and CLE? Wow.

i think NO will win and deserve to win but Gore really deserved to be in the pro bowl....sad
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

this

that
Originally posted by boast:

this

that

yup

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

this

that

yup

yee

Same here. It is the ProBowl. Who the f**k cares really. Favre sucks and I never want him to win another SuperBowl. If you think the media is all over his nut sack now, watch what happens if he wins another SB. He will be unbearable.
Originally posted by momoney925:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

this

that

yup

yee

yee haw

This! Gore can wait and he will have a chance to play in Miami again. He should just make damn sure that his ankle is alright next time.

OR

I would like the Vikes to make it, but without Favre. Maybe his arm falls off at the end of the game next week so he helps them advance, but doesn't go to the SB.
Originally posted by eastbay49er:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Wouldn't Justin smith replace Jared allen???? And hell yea I'd want to see gore in the pro bowl!

yup

yup
yup

yup

yup
Share 49ersWebzone