LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 331 users in the forums

So who's with me?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm tired of this wasted season and I'm tired of the negativity..

So 1 more game to go. Lets crush the lambs and go out in a winning note.

GO 49ers! Lets take out all of our frustration and DESTROY the Lambs!!!!!!

hey im with you, and at least we wont have a losing season after we go and beat the rams.
Hell why not... I'm tired of complaining too..

Crush the lambs!!!!!

I want a shutout... maybe 35-0. VD breaking the TD record.

whatever
Yeah! Let's beat a couple of the worst teams in the league at the end of the year so we can feel good about ourselves and make no improvements this off season. It's worked so well the last few years. Consistency! It's Fantastic!
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Yeah! Let's beat a couple of the worst teams in the league at the end of the year so we can feel good about ourselves and make no improvements this off season. It's worked so well the last few years. Consistency! It's Fantastic!

and everyone can be teased into thinking Scot is a genius;
Sing is coach of the year, and, next year, we will make the playoffs because the Dorks are such great owners...
Feeling good after a win, not a bad idea.

Feeling good after a win against the weak as* Detroit Lions and most likely a win against the weak as* Rams next week, and not make the playoffs... fail.
lets go get em niners!!!
Yes, we should be worried. We now have yet another wasted season trying to decide if Alex Smith is the future. HE ISN'T!! Let's now move on and go a different direction. ANYONE but Alex!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Tired of the negativity? What do you want us negative Nancy's to do? Say that we are over joyed and thankful that this team under the current ownership and staff might win 6-8 games every year until Jed York dies or the team is sold? Sorry, being a fan for over 35 years, and seeing what great ownership and coaching can accomplish,
I want more! I will continue to be upset until I see something better than what we have now.

yay 8-8 after beating the 2 worst teams and failing to win meaningful gms this season. once again YAY!
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
I am with you, Go Niners!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
yay 8-8 after beating the 2 worst teams and failing to win meaningful gms this season. once again YAY!

We won two meaningful games all season.

We beat the Cardinals twice, I can't stand them.
Originally posted by BobS:
Tired of the negativity? What do you want us negative Nancy's to do? Say that we are over joyed and thankful that this team under the current ownership and staff might win 6-8 games every year until Jed York dies or the team is sold? Sorry, being a fan for over 35 years, and seeing what great ownership and coaching can accomplish,
I want more! I will continue to be upset until I see something better than what we have now.

Ok... you got me there. I'm only been a fan for 33 years. I bought tickets for the last game of the season before the superbowl year. It was against Buffalo in a driving storm (we lost). So Yes, I also know what great ownership and coaching can accomplish. This aint it.

I cheer for the 49ers, Warriors and SF Giants... If I internalize all of these losing, I'll bound to commit suicide. And don't get me started with the Sharks.

Right now, the season is lost (well more like 4 weeks ago). I just want to support my team win or lose (and of course complain afterwards whether we win or not).

This team is exhausting to watch. Next week, I'm just going to watch and enjoy (hopefully).

Again... GO 49ers!!!!
Originally posted by TDNiners:

Ok... you got me there. I'm only been a fan for 33 years. I bought tickets for the last game of the season before the superbowl year. It was against Buffalo in a driving storm (we lost).

Hahahahaha... I was in Candlestick watching that game too, it was freaking miserable but stayed until the end...

Next season, nobody wanted to sell me their tickets anymore...
Share 49ersWebzone