LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 219 users in the forums

All Is Not Lost

Shop Find 49ers gear online
C'mon, people, let's think positive. This team is light years better than anything post Mouch. And when the powers that be decide to put a real offensive plan into action, something that accounts for both the pass and the run, they'll stop losing these close games.

The Niners will beat the Tards this week, and probably put Warner on the sidelines. How do I know this? Because they got nothing to lose anymore -- and no one expects them to do squat.
Originally posted by altadenaniner:
C'mon, people, let's think positive. This team is light years better than anything post Mouch. And when the powers that be decide to put a real offensive plan into action, something that accounts for both the pass and the run, they'll stop losing these close games.

The Niners will beat the Tards this week, and probably put Warner on the sidelines. How do I know this? Because they got nothing to lose anymore -- and no one expects them to do squat.

Don't you think we're tired of this type of meaningless football by now? GTFO
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

That's right. Let's enjoy another December of meaningless Playoff-less 49ers football. After all, we had plenty of moral victories this year to make us forget about the Playoffs. I have completely given up any hope of the 49ers making the Playoffs as long as the Yorks own the team. But that still doesn't make these meaningless late December games any less painful to watch.
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
That's right. Let's enjoy another December of meaningless Playoff-less 49ers football. After all, we had plenty of moral victories this year to make us forget about the Playoffs. I have completely given up any hope of the 49ers making the Playoffs as long as the Yorks own the team. But that still doesn't make these meaningless late December games any less painful to watch.

lol exactly!
Originally posted by luv49rs:

I can't take it no more luv
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by luv49rs:

I can't take it no more luv

i understand
Originally posted by wailers15:

lol exactly!

haha so true

[ Edited by tohara3 on Dec 7, 2009 at 16:27:13 ]

How about winning some of these meaningless games? That makes it painful to watch because all you think about is the "what if" and "if we would only have beaten" games. Pitiful that we don't win the games that we have to.
Truly amazing how brain dead some people are. It's a result of the 60's lovefest, hippie, everything is groovy generation (or their offspring). Get a clue. This team is no closer to the playoffs now then they were six years ago. Same mistakes, same results. Clean house at the top now and maybe in another six years this team will be in the playoffs. Nothing you see today is a 'feel good' situation going into next year. Subject title should read 'All is Lost for now'. Quit trying to make the truth go away.

No it is not lost, but is is really really really hard to find!
Awesome! Pass the koolaid....
Consider that the NFL is made up of 32 teams, each one striving to go to the SB. Out of those 32, about 10 of those teams are run by stable organizations composed of very smart people (owners, GM, personnel chief, scouts, HC, OC DC, etc.) This is what Walsh brought to the 49ers and it carried into the Siefert years.

But, I fear that for the last ten years we have been run by pretty average people (below-average in some cases). Unless we have superior intellects here making personnel and coaching decisions, we are doomed to remain average. Have you ever listened to McCloughan being interviewed on KNBR?

I rest my case.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I just counted the grand total of playoff games i've seen the Niners win in my lifetime.

Growing up overseas really screwed me

This loss has had me depressed all day...
  • BOSS2185
  • Info N/A
I know it sucks guys cuz we have always do this every year but now i think now we have a QB we got our #1 WR breakout TE always had a RB but now its time ti draft some young CB and DE
Share 49ersWebzone