LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 325 users in the forums

Is Singletary in 'Over His Head'?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think that might be the case. He is an amazing motivator and personal coach, but when it comes to designing a game plan, game preparation, executing Xs and Os, and situational management -- he seems totally lost.

I don't know if he has 'it'. However, he may be gaining those skills right now and be ready to rock for 2010.

So, I believe that he'll be given a shot in 2010 with a soft schedule (AFC West, NFC South) and if we don't make the playoffs, he's done.

In 2011 we bring in Jon Gruden to run the Spread Offense with Alex Smith. Gruden will return to football in 2011 and plans on running the spread upon his return. He was also 'in love' with Alex at the time of the '05 draft and would have drafted him if he fell to Gruden at #4.
Originally posted by nickbradley:
I think that might be the case. He is an amazing motivator and personal coach, but when it comes to designing a game plan, game preparation, executing Xs and Os, and situational management -- he seems totally lost.

I don't know if he has 'it'. However, he may be gaining those skills right now and be ready to rock for 2010.

So, I believe that he'll be given a shot in 2010 with a soft schedule (AFC West, NFC South) and if we don't make the playoffs, he's done.

In 2011 we bring in Jon Gruden to run the Spread Offense with Alex Smith. Gruden will return to football in 2011 and plans on running the spread upon his return. He was also 'in love' with Alex at the time of the '05 draft and would have drafted him if he fell to Gruden at #4.

why is everyone so high on Gruden??? That TB team he took to the SB was Tony Dungy's team...Gruden is overrated
Share 49ersWebzone