LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 331 users in the forums

Final Hill or Smith contraversy!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Final Hill or Smith contraversy!

Now we all have our reasons, but who gives us the best shot at not only making the playoffs but actually advancing? Do we go with Hill, a safe bet who some accuse of having a "noodle arm" but has the toughness and grit we like to see in a QB? or a Ressurrected Smith who looks rejuvenated but has not totally proven himself yet, due to the fact that he cannot perform well in non-shotgun formations?Take some time and think about it.

we're not going back to hill. Smith or nothing at this point.
Whut? Contraversey. Like in Contraband? Man?

MODS????
  • flow
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for flow.
  • Pogity
  • Info N/A
Nice pictures choices, not exactly neutral there.
Originally posted by Pogity:
Nice pictures choices, not exactly neutral there.

lol, no kidding.
What controversy? Is Hill even on the team still? It is Smith long term or Smith until we get someone else next year. Hill is not in the picture and unless he is our backup will not be in the NFL for much longer.
Seriously, get over it....
Who the hell calls Smith "Smitty"?
Why is it always the best qb according to some on the Zone, is the one not playing...

Maybe because he's injured or ain't no good! There's a reason why he's on the bench.

I supported Smith, he got injured, Shaun took over. Knowing he has limited set of skills, I still support him and wanted him to do well for the team. Not without some jabs about his weak arm and immobility of course

Why can't some here support Smith, instead of create a comparison of Hill and Smith. They are qb, but there style of play is different and skill sets are different.

To me Smith has better skills set. So better for the team.

THE GLORY DAYS.
HILL'S NEW DAY JOB?
Is this our "MAN"?
Originally posted by prime21:
THE GLORY DAYS.
HILL'S NEW DAY JOB?
Is this our "MAN"?

No THIS is our man...
BRING BACK CODY PICKETT!!!!!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Sorry but this thread... this poll has been done to death in several different incarnations.
Share 49ersWebzone