There are 93 users in the forums

POLL: Whose head will roll first at the end of the season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

POLL: Whose head will roll first at the end of the season?

No one's will is my guess.
wow by this looks like just about every body
Al Harris = Fail.
Raye-a-Hater

He must go! The first half of today's game convinced me of this. Conservative on the road sure I understand that but it took a whole first half of the game for him to make adjustments and have his offensive guys throwing the ball in the third. Meanwhile, our defense was getting lite up with 23 points at the end of the half. Raye sucks.
  • ZRF80
NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Sing is very loyal to his coaches. There's no way he gets rid of any of them.
  • Veteran
I am hoping for SM to get the axe. He is the one who put this team together and he is the one who resists getting FAs and wants to build through the draft. Its all good indeed, except that he doesn't draft well.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
It's all Duane Carlisles fault
the top 5 choices all equally get my vote. i think raye and or foerester will be the scapegoats to buy sing another year to make some HUGE changes but i dont know if anything serious will actually happen
No one. Even if changes are made it will be minor and it won't be an upgrade. We go through the same sh*t every season. When is the last time this franchise made a hire that actually made sense?

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
No one. Even if changes are made it will be minor and it won't be an upgrade. We go through the same sh*t every season. When is the last time this franchise made a hire that actually made sense?

Norv Turner made sense but yeah that b*****d left
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Hopefully coach fysical, that elderly gentleman we call our offensive coordinator, and Scott.
Raye and Foerster hopefully.
i say all of them if mcclueless or sing end up getting fired, since the new gm will bring in a new head coach and he will bring in new coaches --- doubte this will happen though
They won't fire anyone b/c Sing & McC think everything is the players fault.
Share 49ersWebzone