LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 254 users in the forums

Titan fans predict win

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Rofl. I love the guy projecting a 74-7 win for the Titans. I hope for his sake that he's just joking.

LOL. Yeah and there was another that predicted 3940-4 in a titans win.

There were a couple of guys on there that was realistic and thought everyone was predicting a win just because they won last week,.
Go figure. They have confidence in their own team . I am sure the team thinks they can win because Jeff Fisher is an awesome coach. I definitely think we should show their fans some respect.

I know some of us said the same about Atlanta a little while back and see how that turned out. I can't wait to see how this plays out. I know the 49ers should win, but lets see.

Go Niners!!
I hope they have a good night sleep, because they're going to be having nightmares after the beatdown the niners hand to their pathetic team.
  • B650
  • Veteran
They're getting carried away because they finally won a game.

We'll win, 24-17.

[ Edited by B650 on Nov 8, 2009 at 01:44:21 ]
NOWAI! A fan thinks his team's gonna win? I'll get ESPN on the horn.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
NOWAI! A fan thinks his team's gonna win? I'll get ESPN on the horn.

Not all fans have to be idiotic.
Oh yeah!! Well this Niner predicts a win for San Francisco. Woot!

Lets here it for late night posting@
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
VY will be exposed as the very average QB he is]

I'm a little concerned about Young. Similar to Alex, there's not much tape on him, he's probably matured a little since we last saw him, and physically he's still a stud. If we have problems with the Titans today, I think it will be our inability to defense Young and his running ability.

[ Edited by BSofSF on Nov 8, 2009 at 06:09:57 ]
Originally posted by B650:
They're getting carried away because they finally won a game.

We'll win, 24-17.

I was hoping for a slightly more definite result. Like 27-10.

But any game is winnable and losable.

• Nuns
  • Veteran
Titans win 14-13. CJ runs for 200 yards and two TDs and fans claim we won because VY was the QB.

This made me laugh. They clearly have the VY/Collins sides akin to our Hill/Smith proponents.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
I don't have a good feeling about this game. The Titans are going to blitz Alex Smith like crazy and im not sure the O-Line will be able to handle it. We cannot fall behind in this game!

counter with spread offense sum1 will be open especially with horrible pass D

They had been missing their pro bowl corner Courtland Finnegan most of the year, he is now back and they may get back their other starting corner (Nick Harper) back tomorrow

Finnegan has only missed a couple of games and I don't think Harper is playing today. They've had some terrible luck in their secondary though.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
You guys kill me! The homerism runs quite wild on this board as well.

The Titans fans realize we're not as good as WE(you guys) think we are. ESPN, NFLnetwork and every other outlets that gets you guys' panties in a bunch realize it also. WE(you guys) will always get your panties in a bunch until We (you guys) realize that we are not unbeatable. Even to a 1 win team.

We are not in any position to laugh at any team that thinks they can beat us.
Originally posted by Nuns:
Titans win 14-13. CJ runs for 200 yards and two TDs and fans claim we won because VY was the QB.

This made me laugh. They clearly have the VY/Collins sides akin to our Hill/Smith proponents.

No...not quite. That was last year. Now they have the fans that thinks either A - Vince is going to be a star and lead the team from now on, or B - Collins SUCKS but Vince is worse. There really is no "pro-Collins" side anymore.

I've seen Collins force HIMSELF to fumble twice this year. Once on a scramble where his left knee knocked the ball out of his right arm - it ended their chance at a game winning score.
I think Titans fans are hopeful b/c Vince came took over after a 0-5 start his rookie year and they turned their season around. I don't blame em. We're the same way with Alex now. We're hopeful he will help open up the passing game and move the ball down the field more.

I agree with Kriz though, we aren't in a position to be talking alot of smack!. We aren't that good yet.
Share 49ersWebzone