LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 626 users in the forums

Did anyone else see NFL network?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
When they were doing the highlights of todays game lol they kept saying hill to crabtree no no. But anyways you hear Dein say "it could be brewing" and eisen says are you hinting something, to which dein replys "Iam or I could?" haha

What do you guys think? I just think crabtree thought we couldnt win without him and he wanted to be on a team that had a shot at the playoff, but I guess seeing these games he like wow..I need to get my ass on the field.

Do we embrace him if he signs?
Originally posted by 915Niner915:
When they were doing the highlights of todays game lol they kept saying hill to crabtree no no. But anyways you hear Dein say "it could be brewing" and eisen says are you hinting something, to which dein replys "Iam or I could?" haha

What do you guys think? I just think crabtree thought we couldnt win without him and he wanted to be on a team that had a shot at the playoff, but I guess seeing these games he like wow..I need to get my ass on the field.

Do we embrace him if he signs?

yes
Yea i saw that too... he did it in week 1 with Vernon Davis' TD against the Cardinals... but Deion just laughed it off...

This time Deion's tampering ass actually had something to say... and yea, he hinted towards him coming in and signing...
Yes I have watched it a couple times now & I hope Deion is right!
I surely hope it does mean something. If Deion is not hinting toward a signing, then you have to think Deion was just teasing the situation. If I was Crabtree, I would be extremely angry and insulted if Deion was teasing the situation b/c Deion is his chief advisor. How can you encourage someone to sit out and then teasing them for it?
  • kray28
  • Veteran
People are still talking about this loser? He made his bed, let him lie in it. Just hope we are compensated fairly for being cheated out of this services.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Been discussed to death
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=130420
Share 49ersWebzone