There are 417 users in the forums

Football101: defensive pursuit video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
With Garry Plummer

"That pesky little....quarterback.." LOL erryone knows what he wanted to call him.

Dam Walt was hustlin like crazy. Nate too came in to take out that WR gaining on patrick. Kieth Lewis is jus walking it off.
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
"That pesky little....quarterback.." LOL erryone knows what he wanted to call him.

Dam Walt was hustlin like crazy. Nate too came in to take out that WR gaining on patrick. Kieth Lewis is jus walking it off.

Well he walked his way to the enemy this offseason as well!

He's a tard now
Lol
Originally posted by frankie:

He's a tard now
Lol

Yeah I didn't get how he was walkin. He's a better player than that.

Oh well hope he's walkin it off over in tha AZ now.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by frankie:

He's a tard now
Lol

Yeah I didn't get how he was walkin. He's a better player than that.

Oh well hope he's walkin it off over in tha AZ now.

~Ceadder

Ha ha he knew he couldn't catch em lol I mean he isn't that fast! He knew nate dawg clements was on the chase lol. Im gona misss his big hits. But not him gettin burned deep! Yeah walkin it off in the AZ, he is lol
Share 49ersWebzone