LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 247 users in the forums

Single game tickets

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A schedule has been posted

Single Game Ticket Schedule:

July 18th....pre-sale opens for Season Ticket Holders only.

July 22......pre-sale open to Visa Card Holders.

July 25th....single game tickets become available to the general public.
real fans buy season tickets
Originally posted by footballfreak49:

bulfreakingloney

yeah if they can afford it.
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:

and if they live near the team they root for...
Just a heads up about the single game tickets...as of July 25, I doubt there will be very many good seats left. I needed 4 tics to the home opener, and just to see what's out there, I tried to get 4 season tickets..all that were left were upper endzone. I know that all seats are up for seasons, and then what's left on 7/25 will be put up for single game seats. I ended up getting my tickets off of www.stubhub.com. There's a bit of a mark-up, but I'm taking no chances. I paid $ 85 / ticket for seats that on the 49ers site go for $ 71. Not too bad, and I got lower bowl seats at around the 10 yd. line. You can see what your view from any seat would be on the 49ers site. My view is excellent. I don't mind paying a bit of extra $ to guarantee myself tickets. After all, I am coming to SF from Ontario Canada, and don't wanna take any chances. After 7/25 I can almost guarantee that stub hubs prices will go up. Hope this helps.
Why would season ticket holders want to buy single game tix if they already have season tickets?
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:

and if they live near the team they root for...

Yeah some of us don't live in SF anymore, and some on us work on Sundays.

And then there's that recession thing.

Not if they're broke.
Originally posted by diehardfor20yrs:
Just a heads up about the single game tickets...as of July 25, I doubt there will be very many good seats left. I needed 4 tics to the home opener, and just to see what's out there, I tried to get 4 season tickets..all that were left were upper endzone. I know that all seats are up for seasons, and then what's left on 7/25 will be put up for single game seats. I ended up getting my tickets off of www.stubhub.com. There's a bit of a mark-up, but I'm taking no chances. I paid $ 85 / ticket for seats that on the 49ers site go for $ 71. Not too bad, and I got lower bowl seats at around the 10 yd. line. You can see what your view from any seat would be on the 49ers site. My view is excellent. I don't mind paying a bit of extra $ to guarantee myself tickets. After all, I am coming to SF from Ontario Canada, and don't wanna take any chances. After 7/25 I can almost guarantee that stub hubs prices will go up. Hope this helps.

Yeah, it's a lot harder getting good single game tickets unless you're buying from a season ticket holder... craigslist is a good option, if you get lucky. I'm trying to go to the home opener, but that game is usually marked up quite a bit.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Why would season ticket holders want to buy single game tix if they already have season tickets?

Because there might be a few games where they want more tickets for a bigger group or to resell for a profit.
It says on sale Saturday July 23rd but the 23rd is on friday.........Typo???????
July 23rd is this Saturday.
NOOOOOOOOBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!! Get a calender sir.
oooooooooooooooppppppsssss......hahaha...wrong calender my bad, 49ERS VS COWBOYS here I come!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone