There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official Seahawks Thread (aka Will Seattle be Dethroned, etc. etc.)

Originally posted by Chico:
stupid question...in this day and age when it's "every given sunday" any team can win or lose at any time. When the playoffs come around, a wild card team (like the ravens) can go in and just win it all against the heavily favored broncos, 49ers, patriots, etc...

Seattle is no different, they have a strong team but so do we and there's still the Saints, Panthers, Packers to battle

Thanks. Don't be jelly.
[ Edited by RicetoYoung on Jun 10, 2014 at 12:51 PM ]
Originally posted by Quest4six:
They are the worst.
I thought that they troll only our website... Turns out they are pretty much everywhere now that the bandwagon fans have hopped on.

They will be dethorned,
Honestly I don't think they improved from last year at all, in fact I would be willing to bet last years team is better than what they have going on now.
Plus some offensive coordinator is out there as we speak studying the "legion of boom" and how to beat it.
All it takes is one good technique, and Seattle will crumble

Yup. Can't go to any 49ers pages on NFL.com because the comments page is infested with Seahawks fans. The only way to humble them is to knock them off next year. Can't wait for the opportunity to give it right back.
What I like is the fact that they lost Golden Tate. Yes they have Sidney Rice and Percy Harvin, but neither one can seem to stay healthy. They were 26th in the league in passing last year and if neither can play all year, I expect the same result.
We will kick their asses this year. Their time is done.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Our offense is a lot better than theirs. No question. I'm still worried about our defense until A.Smith and Bowman get back.
Originally posted by RicetoYoung:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Our offense is a lot better than theirs. No question. I'm still worried about our defense until A.Smith and Bowman get back.

Good thing the remaining 7 starters from last season (I won't count Bethea and Cully who I assume will start opposite Brock) are pretty good at their jobs too. There's this guy named Willis that's pretty good. and a certain Cowboy, couple guys named Brooks and McDonald (most slept on players on our D) that ain't bad either, and a youngster named Reid that will have something to say about that. Just imagine when Aldon and Navorro get back...

Also ur guys usernames, lol
I still think it begins and ends with not playing at their house. If they don't win enough for home field through out they are not anywhere near the same threat.Honestly I dont even think they would have made it this year. Any of the top 4 teams on the NFC side would have blown out Denver in the same fashion. It was that home field that got them there, take it away and they fold.
The obvious answer is yes. Just as we were last season after 2 years sitting atop the NFCW. I think we all know we lost a couple games midseason due to unfortunate injury and a phantom call on Ahmad Brooks. With SEA schedule this season they are going to have a tough road to hoe and we are positioned to seize the opportunity
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RicetoYoung:
Yup. Can't go to any 49ers pages on NFL.com because the comments page is infested with Seahawks fans. The only way to humble them is to knock them off next year. Can't wait for the opportunity to give it right back.

Ram and Cardinal fans are awfully quiet nowadays. I remember these same rams fans annoying the hell out of the 49er fans during their *best show on turd* time. They were all over the place like cockroaches. The same thing will happen to the seadderall fans once they lose a couple of games to us and fall below .500.
Good chance they won't even get to the playoffs. And I can't see them repeating. I assume .net figure it's in the bag! Disappointment is coming.
Every team is 3 to 4 injuries away from picking number one. What happened to the Texans last year could happen to anyone. So the answer is YES.
no.
It's to the point I don't even scroll down to the comments page because all the nonsense their "fan base" has to spew. All in all the whole outfit (coach, players, uniforms, etc..) is hard to respect. Very rarely has a team with litterly 5 good seasons in their franchise history talk so much s**t.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Jun 10, 2014 at 2:34 PM ]
of course.. they will not be as good as they were last year..