LISTEN: 49ers Draft Hits And Misses With ESPN's Matt Miller →

There are 122 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
wasn't he like 16-21 with a td, he would of had another if it weren't for crabs fumbling the ball. the falcons were determined not to let him win the game with his legs.

gire is the ish
Idk about Kaep being unsure. But Gore is the man. I said it in another thread, Frank Gore is the best 49ers back in history, bar none (tips hat to William Floyd).
Originally posted by Niners99:
definitely worth its own thread TWICE.

Aw lets not be thread nazis tonight

This is a monumentally epic evening for lots of guys and gals here are living and breathing it for the first time

Lets just celebrate, and be merry
Unsure?

Kaep was making lots of decisions at the line of scrimmage including audibles and read options that helped us win.
NFL fines Frank Gore 10,500 for low socks? Is it me or does the NFL have it out for us.... Crazy part is Trent Williams on the Redskings got fined only 7500 for smacking the crap out of Richard Sherman( Although I loved watching that). So i guess in the NFL its better to smack a man but how dare you wear your socks too low... LMAO Godell you get the Donkey of the week.
[ Edited by STNiner on Jan 23, 2013 at 1:18 PM ]
lol that is pretty fun though
Socks on the Ground

Socks on the Ground

Acking like a fool with your socks on the ground

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMwhl4IrPNc
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
It's a dress code rule. Deal with it. It's kind of dumb but if they let players dress how they want it would get ridiculous. Antonio Bryant would be sagging his ass crack out all game long. Does he even play anymore btw?
Merton's gonna Mert. Just doing his job.
its the damn principle itself! how you gonna fine somebody less for punching another person in the face?

Brady kicks Reed, no fine. Gore lowers his socks because he's feeling hot, $10,500. Good Job, NFL.
they don't just fine the players outta nowhere. the players know the rules and they warn the player before any fine is delivered. if the player continues to ignore the rules then so be it.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Brady kicks Reed, no fine. Gore lowers his socks because he's feeling hot, $10,500. Good Job, NFL.

Ridiculous Brady didn't get fined. But I wouldn't have expected anything less though.
  • Jiks
Called it during the game.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Ridiculous Brady didn't get fined. But I wouldn't have expected anything less though.

Yeah because Goodell is butt buddies with Kraft and the rest of the Patriots organization. That's why he immediately disposed of all the Spygate evidence. Why would you destroy all the evidence? lol. f**k Roger Goodell.
Share 49ersWebzone