LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 534 users in the forums

the 49ers will not draft a qb with the 2nd overall pick

the 49ers will not draft a qb with the 2nd overall pick they are gonna take the best player available on there draft board because they have so many holes on there roster and for all these people pick a qb with our pick in these mock drafts are just not informed of this process ! I have heard that the niners like myles garrett and then they like leonard fournette and reuben foster so they could stay at 2 and draft one of those players or trade down a few spots and maybe still get one of those players
In your opinion.
Why is this a thread?
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Probably not, but the more I read, the more I trust Shanny. If they take Watson or Mitchell at 2 I'll get behind it.
Originally posted by Nuns:
Probably not, but the more I read, the more I trust Shanny. If they take Watson or Mitchell at 2 I'll get behind it.

This
Wow. what a bold statement
i agree they will not , no qb is worthy of 2, plain and simple.

Solomon Thomas at 2 would be good value.
I'm in the no QB @ #2 camp. Well, I'm assuming no one wants to trade up. I would take Fournette, if in the meetings, I get the sense that he truly loves football. If I'm not feeling that vibe I'll take Lattimore. We haven't won the super bowl since we had a lock down CB. I personally think true lock down out weighs everything but franchise QB. Fournette is a generation type player though.. I hope he loves football. If we draft a ILB @ #2 I'm going to lose my shi t.
Change this thread to POLL on what we will do with the number 2 pick (assuming Garrett is off the table)

1. Draft Trubisky
2. Draft Watson
3. Trade the pick to Washington from Cousins
4. Trade down to another team
5. Draft someone else

etc
Offensive minded Head Coach, no QB on the current roster, why exactly wouldn't we take a QB #2 overall?
Originally posted by cdub80:
Solomon Thomas at 2 would be good value.

I'd be happy w/that pick

Depending who we get in FA - I'd like Corey
Share 49ersWebzone