LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 258 users in the forums

9MOON'S 2017 WEEKLY DRAFT (8TH)

Originally posted by 9moon:
did you feel that way about Elliott before the draft??

Because at one point, I had us (49ers) taking Ez E with the 7th overall pick OVER Bucko and I also remember everyone laughed at my posts..

I wonder if you were one of them??

No, I had Elliott as the second best player in the draft, after Ramsey
Originally posted by Draftology:
Originally posted by genus49:
Feel free to share your opinions..

I think it's pretty obvious...how in the world do you think RB is the best option for this team at #2 overall?

You really enjoying what the Rams are doing? Not to mention they at least have a QB to groom and a pass rush in place. Or are you in the wait til next year camp....because that always works out as planned.

I wouldn't mind this pick at all. Would you pass on Adrian Peterson for Joe Flacco? I know that's very extreme, but Fournette really could be a Peterson-caliber running back. At this point, very few experts have high first round grades on any QB's. Obviously that could change (see Carson Wentz), but if there's a franchise-changing non-QB, I wouldn't want to pass on him in favor of a QB who we project to be an above-average NFL QB.

I would take Garrett, Fournette, or Peppers over any of the QB's at this point.

im very confused byu the reaction here

anyone who watches or studeis college football cant be mad at Fournette pick
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Fournette is overrated as an all-around prospect. I don't think he is top 5 value. I'd take Elliott 100/100 over LF

i completely disagree

elliot i had very high and i do grant you he is a better all around player (pass blocking off the backfield) but Fournette is just on another level running the ball if he had dallas OL he would run over 2000 yards easily

would i take him at #2? yes i would there is no qb worth a top 5 pick this year amd we are not a qb away we need talent and he is just that
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by harryj:
Originally posted by Draftology:
Originally posted by genus49:
Feel free to share your opinions..

I think it's pretty obvious...how in the world do you think RB is the best option for this team at #2 overall?

You really enjoying what the Rams are doing? Not to mention they at least have a QB to groom and a pass rush in place. Or are you in the wait til next year camp....because that always works out as planned.

I wouldn't mind this pick at all. Would you pass on Adrian Peterson for Joe Flacco? I know that's very extreme, but Fournette really could be a Peterson-caliber running back. At this point, very few experts have high first round grades on any QB's. Obviously that could change (see Carson Wentz), but if there's a franchise-changing non-QB, I wouldn't want to pass on him in favor of a QB who we project to be an above-average NFL QB.

I would take Garrett, Fournette, or Peppers over any of the QB's at this point.

im very confused byu the reaction here

anyone who watches or studeis college football cant be mad at Fournette pick

that may be it... not enough LSU games being watched by some of the fellas...
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by harryj:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Fournette is overrated as an all-around prospect. I don't think he is top 5 value. I'd take Elliott 100/100 over LF

i completely disagree

elliot i had very high and i do grant you he is a better all around player (pass blocking off the backfield) but Fournette is just on another level running the ball if he had dallas OL he would run over 2000 yards easily

would i take him at #2? yes i would there is no qb worth a top 5 pick this year amd we are not a qb away we need talent and he is just that

same point as to why I chose him..
Is Jon Allen worth a 2nd pick??
  • fan49
  • Veteran
fournette is also better than any qb in this draft. a rb is a defenses best friend. And fournette can move the sticks, he reminds me more of beast mode than ap. He trucks people. We have a line that fournette would benefit from. If we had Jimmy G, and him, wed be on the right path. and remember a qb has to hand him the ball not pass lol
  • fan49
  • Veteran
GARRETT
Fournette

ANY QB IN THIS DRAFT
we can get a pass rusher in FA. there isnt any fournette type RBs in free agency comin up....grab him.
1. Cleveland Browns - Myles Garrett; DE - Texas AM

2. San Francisco 49ers - Leonard Fournette; RB - LSU

3. Chicago Bears - DeShaun Watson; QB - Clemson

Is that a joke?

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
1. Cleveland Browns - Myles Garrett; DE - Texas AM

2. San Francisco 49ers - Leonard Fournette; RB - LSU

3. Chicago Bears - DeShaun Watson; QB - Clemson