9 JoJo Natson, Jr.
Height: 5-8
Weight: 151
Year: R-Sr.
Position: WR
Rec
YDS
TD
My nephew Jojo Natson would be a great late pick for my 9ers.. We need a reliable slot WR and he is a great return man...
https://youtu.be/sKN_x2xs4yQ
[ Edited by Trav49 on Nov 2, 2016 at 9:33 PM ]
Among active wide receivers this season, JoJo Natson Jr. currently ranks 35th in receiving yards with 736 and 9th in receiving touchdowns with 10. Thus far, he has been targeted 90 times and recorded 53 receptions. Per game, he is averaging 73.6 receiving yards and per reception is averaging 13.9 yards.
Dude, I get that he's family, and he's got good stats, but the man weighs 150 pounds. Kickers weigh more than that.
Desean Jackson 5'9 160 jakeem grant 5'6 160 trindon holliday 5'5 155 ALL these guys play NFL ball I know my nephew can he a baller he a better PR/KR then QP, JK,. Jojo will be the best return man we had since Ted Ginn 5"11 175 lol.. all he need is opportunity...
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Dude, I get that he's family, and he's got good stats, but the man weighs 150 pounds. Kickers weigh more than that.
D Jax, at 10+ bs heavier, is the only good player in that group. He ran sub 4.3, and he's hurt a lot. Ginn's 20+ pounds heavier, and even he plays small.

Your guy needs more than opportunity. That's why no one else is writing here.
D Jax, at 10+ bs heavier, is the only good player in that group. He ran sub 4.3, and he's hurt a lot. Ginn's 20+ pounds heavier, and even he plays small.

Bra 10/15 pounds in a NFL offseason would be ez.. And I didn't say the guys I name are great but grant for Miami nice special team player. And he got a few NFL calls last year on day 3 but he came back for his senior year.. If you a baller bra size don't matter. And I don't care about other writers lol... more then an opportunity smh I will let you know who call this off season
Originally posted by Trav49:

Bra 10/15 pounds in a NFL offseason would be ez.. And I didn't say the guys I name are great but grant for Miami nice special team player. And he got a few NFL calls last year on day 3 but he came back for his senior year.. If you a baller bra size don't matter. And I don't care about other writers lol... more then an opportunity smh I will let you know who call this off season

If they called him during the draft last year, he'd have been eligible for the draft. That would make him ineligible for the NCAA season. If 10-15 pounds was so easy to gain, why is he still 150? Why are the other guys you listed still so light? Every year, somebody falls in love with a superlight athlete who plays in the wider spaces of the NCAA. That free space decreases significantly with the speed of the larger athletes playing defense in the NFL. That's why Tavon Austin hasn't been what he was in college.

But sure, we'll see what happens with your guy. I'm sure you aren't biased at all when evaluating him.
If they called him during the draft last year, he'd have been eligible for the draft. That would make him ineligible for the NCAA season. If 10-15 pounds was so easy to gain, why is he still 150? Why are the other guys you listed still so light? Every year, somebody falls in love with a superlight athlete who plays in the wider spaces of the NCAA. That free space decreases significantly with the speed of the larger athletes playing defense in the NFL. That's why Tavon Austin hasn't been what he was in college.

But sure, we'll see what happens with your guy. I'm sure you aren't biased at all when evaluating him.

All I'm saying is he will play in the NFL.. And i am a 9er and having my nephew on our team would be love. Tavon just got paid so he winning. And he go to Arkon I said an NFL offseason program but Arkon whole team weak jojo can hit 225 15x lol if he was at Florida, USC etc the weight room program are welll better maybe he would be 170, but He got calls from the green bay Texans Miami and he told them he staying for his senior year. I'm not saying he a number 1 WR but a return man yes and if JK 17 can have an ok season., I know he can.. I guess he gotta get in a System like the Pats cause ever WR they get have an good or ok year.. I understand what you saying about size but if you a baller it doesn't matter..
Well, Baalke was just at the Toledo vs Akron game so he at least seen him play. I don't know who else of interest may have been playing.
Originally posted by jobiwon:
Well, Baalke was just at the Toledo vs Akron game so he at least seen him play. I don't know who else of interest may have been playing.

Kareem Hunt RB for Toledo-Sr with 4717 yards from scrimmage and 40 TDs (looked at as a 5th rd pick)

Jerome Lane WR-had a big game 177 yards TD last night (7th rd UDFA)

Se'Von Pittman DE-Former OSU transfer (was looked at as a day two pick but hasn't done much)

Logan Woodside Toledo QB (UDFA)

That's all I got lol

151 pounds is definitely scary. I think Hollyday is 165 and Jackson is 175.
Share 49ersWebzone