There are 586 users in the forums

i fixed the mess mock

Originally posted by JustinNiner:
I love your mock though! Garrett would instantly make this team a great pass rushing threat and Logan would drastically improve the run game. Floyd can be that big physical WR threat for us and K.Wright can be a good under the radar signing that turns out to pay massive dividends. I dont know if ARZ will let Floyd go though if Fitzy retires

Also, i am a believer that Garappolo can be a great QB. He was highly rated coming out of college, spent his whole NFL career learning behind the #2 greatest QB of all time, and showed in his first two games that he can succeed in the NFL.

Changes i would make in the final 53 man roster would be to get rid of A.Davis (unless he restructures), keep gabbert as a backup and get rid of Brock and pick up a CB in FA,

Thanks man and yeah I agree Garrett looks like a beast who will grab a starting spot opposite Lynch day 1 and not struggle in any way and you hit the nail on the head with what Floyd could possibly be..and as for Kendall Wright I was in shock the guy is only 26 yrs old,he seems like hes been in the league forever..he would be a nice slot WR in Kellys scheme..Garoppolo in my eyes would fit Kellys scheme very well too..hes accurate with a quick release and tho it was only 2 games he seemed to read defenses well which is the key in Kellys scheme..quick decisions..and Davis punk ass retired and I hope for good, id rather draft a QB or resigh Thad Lewis the Gabbert..im tired of Gabbert who has no big play capability..hes afraid to take shotsand when he does he misses the wr either short or over thrown..i actually like Brock and would like for him to be the leader of this young Defensive backs..if the guy can catch he would have averaged at least 6 picks a year lol
I wouldnt trade for any Patriots QB. They always look good under Bill then go to another team and be the worst starter in the league. Pass ill take my chances with the draft.
Share 49ersWebzone