There are 617 users in the forums

I was lying this is my final mock NYniner85

Originally posted by NYniner85:
How often if ever do teams trade within their division? I just can't see that ever happening.

All depends on how Kelly and Baalke feel about Goff,, if they think he's a franchise you take him if you think he's a bust you want the Rams to have him and lose a 2nd.
Originally posted by SFBuckeye:
How often if ever do teams trade within their division? I just can't see that ever happening.

All depends on how Kelly and Baalke feel about Goff,, if they think he's a franchise you take him if you think he's a bust you want the Rams to have him and lose a 2nd.

I just don't even see it being a convo with the Rams maybe some other team but not a NFC west team it never happens ( I can't think of any in division trades)...regardless they most likely wouldn't pass on Goff but I doubt he makes it to us anyway.
I agree on Goff also you got to look at it, LA isn't our competion we have to pass Arizona and Seattle. LA will be worse than us with all their losses.
Nice Draft..Almost every pick I'm sold on..especially the 1st 5..if it turned out like you have it then it would be a solid draft for the 49ers just on the 1st 5 picks..the late round picks of Ervin, Goodson, and Reader are solid too..the others I'm not very familiar with..ive see a lot of mocks with Beavers going 4th-5th round to the 49ers..going to have to check him out..but Great job..1 of my fav mocks ive seen and realistic in my eyes..
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Nice Draft..Almost every pick I'm sold on..especially the 1st 5..if it turned out like you have it then it would be a solid draft for the 49ers just on the 1st 5 picks..the late round picks of Ervin, Goodson, and Reader are solid too..the others I'm not very familiar with..ive see a lot of mocks with Beavers going 4th-5th round to the 49ers..going to have to check him out..but Great job..1 of my fav mocks ive seen and realistic in my eyes..

Thanks man!

Beavers is a ZB OT so there's a fit. You should check out the Robertson-Harris highlights dude is a athletic freak and would be a steal.

Thanks man!

Beavers is a ZB OT so there's a fit. You should check out the Robertson-Harris highlights dude is a athletic freak and would be a steal.

Did you know about the kid Robertson-Harris before the niners met with him bc if so very nice find..hes long and athletic with a great motor..says hes 255 so I'm sure they would want him to add 10-15 lbs..33 1/2..arm length..he has also met with other teams so it shows hes a late round prospect that is intriguing..thanks for info..i love when I'm unaware about a prospect and he opens my eyes..
I like your mock a lot. It's Buckner all day long...even if Baalke has to trade up to get him, he's totally worth it. Nice to see some folks who understand the pure value in upgrading both lines. It's what Harbaugh inherited and what'll be needed to kick some butt again. Also agree Garnett's the answer at OG...he and Beadles would make a very nice tandem. I think Trent Brown will be our RT...he's got the goods and just needs more PT. I see no reason a Staley - Beadles - Kilgore - Garnett - Brown OL can't be hugely successful in Kelly's offense. A DL of Armstead - Dial/Williams - Buckner has the potential to be scary good. Bring it on, Baalke.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I like your mock a lot. It's Buckner all day long...even if Baalke has to trade up to get him, he's totally worth it. Nice to see some folks who understand the pure value in upgrading both lines. It's what Harbaugh inherited and what'll be needed to kick some butt again. Also agree Garnett's the answer at OG...he and Beadles would make a very nice tandem. I think Trent Brown will be our RT...he's got the goods and just needs more PT. I see no reason a Staley - Beadles - Kilgore - Garnett - Brown OL can't be hugely successful in Kelly's offense. A DL of Armstead - Dial/Williams - Buckner has the potential to be scary good. Bring it on, Baalke.

The Starting O-Line you would like to see on the field looks very very good..Garnett or Westerman in this draft will start day 1 at G for the 49ers..i also think Brown will be very good like you said just needs the PT..they should've started him asap last year..and the D-Line too would be great..i think the duo of Dorsey/Dial at NT will do well until Williams can go 100%..
Did you know about the kid Robertson-Harris before the niners met with him bc if so very nice find..hes long and athletic with a great motor..says hes 255 so I'm sure they would want him to add 10-15 lbs..33 1/2..arm length..he has also met with other teams so it shows hes a late round prospect that is intriguing..thanks for info..i love when I'm unaware about a prospect and he opens my eyes..

Heard the name but didn't really check him out until it was reported we were meeting

Thanks man! Rebuilding starts in the trenches, I know your not a Goff man but if he's there he should be the pick but with that said I doubt he will be...this draft could set us up really good in the long term

The Starting O-Line you would like to see on the field looks very very good..Garnett or Westerman in this draft will start day 1 at G for the 49ers..i also think Brown will be very good like you said just needs the PT..they should've started him asap last year..and the D-Line too would be great..i think the duo of Dorsey/Dial at NT will do well until Williams can go 100%..

Don't sleep on carroo as well! Gonna make plays in the NFL he'd be a bargain in the 4th for sure!
Originally posted by SFBuckeye:
Not quite that many I just like looking at different scenarios. Doesn't matter anyway Baalke will draft 4 or 5 guys no one has ever heard of. No one can predict where he will go.

I predicted his last two 1st rounders.
Looks like my mock just became a little more realistic after that trade
Share 49ersWebzone