LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 210 users in the forums

Hunter Dimick DE Utah

Justin Smith was arguably the most valuable player on defense, if not the team. Hunter Dimick is as close as I've seen to anything that resembles him in a long time. Big, powerful, fast. He is one of the main reasons the Utes are owning the PAC 12, and I believe he could be a steal in the upcoming draft. Anyone not currently watching the Utah USC game should tune in.
Just tuned in now. Love me some steals haha
Doesn't look like the athlete Justin Smith was and looks like he has short arms too (hands end way up on his thighs and he isn't real tall). Through 4 games this year, Disick had 9 tackles and 0.5 sacks. Smith had 97 tackles, 11 sacks, and 24 tackles for loss his last year in college. He also ran a 4.64 at his pro day. We're not going to find many players with the strength and athleticism of Smith outside of the first round. USC ran over Utah. I didn't catch the whole game, but Dimick didn't stand out while I was watching.

Bosa reminds me a little bit of Smith. I love his strength, motor, and work ethic and he seems to enjoy throwing players around. He has a nice inside move and looks like he's a similar size to Justin Smith coming in but would have to put on a bit of weight to play 3-4 DE (or we could switch to a 4-3 defense).
Didn't stand out to me as well
Injury prone, saw him get pancaked on a double team. Utes got smoked tonight
Share 49ersWebzone