There are 196 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Draft Twitter Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
so what would be the price to get to 13 before Car?

1st + later 2nd + a 3rd?? i have no idea

you're not gonna like it, but ...

http://www.49erswebzone.com/commentary/1117-upon-further-review-first-2013-mock-draft/

You're right. Dont like it and dont think it would take that much. I think 31 plus our late 2nd and early 3rd would do it. That would still leave the Niners with a pick in the first 3 rounds. They could also then look at using #34 to move down a bit for teams looking for a QB at the top of rd 2.

Maiocco agrees with me

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-maiocco/if-49ers-want-trade-what-will-they-have-relinquish

other scenario is giving up 31, 61, 74, and 128
f**k.....

Realy dont want to trade up that far.

Goes against the philosophy that got us this many picks to begin with.

Plus its a deep draft in positions of need.

Doesnt seem like good idea to me.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Maiocco agrees with me

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-maiocco/if-49ers-want-trade-what-will-they-have-relinquish

other scenario is giving up 31, 61, 74, and 128

You can get there using the points chart either way. I don't see them making 34 part of the package if they don't have to.

Even knowing there's no way all of our picks could make the roster, I just can't get comfortable with this move.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jason McIntyre ‏@TheBigLead

If the 49ers want to move up to grab Sheldon Richardson (@JasonColeYahoo), Jets should say, "he's yours at 13. gimmie your 34, 128, 180"

too low, lol
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Ziggy is being "confirmed" by some sources as #2 to the Jags.

n***a, who the f**k is "ziggy?"
which pendejo do the shehawks want?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jason McIntyre ‏@TheBigLead

If the 49ers want to move up to grab Sheldon Richardson (@JasonColeYahoo), Jets should say, "he's yours at 13. gimmie your 34, 128, 180"

too low, lol

If the Jets are stupid enough to do that then Baalke better send them a thank you card and lube.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Ziggy is being "confirmed" by some sources as #2 to the Jags.

n***a, who the f**k is "ziggy?"

Old ass Ezekiel ansah
We're gonna trade up for a guy not even mentioned on twitter or by the "experts"
Member Milestone: This is post number 200 for shaneblonien.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Lol watch us trade up for neither Richardson or loutelelei

funny you say that because I think they're going all in for Tavon Austin
Originally posted by shaneblonien:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Lol watch us trade up for neither Richardson or loutelelei

funny you say that because I think they're going all in for Tavon Austin

And I would be doing cartwheels down the street, unfortunately we would have to get in front of buffalo at 8 and the jets at 9. The jets will take him at 9 and auction off 13 or take best d player available if they don't get what they want.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,316
Andrew Siciliano ‏@AndrewSiciliano

To recap: Andy Reid tells @nflnetwork the @kcchiefs have made their decision, but have yet to tell the player.
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m Thought #49ers would be a match to deal w #Raiders for No. 3. So many picks, etc. Ran it by a source. Was told, "Uh, no." Source added "lol"
Originally posted by Jcool:
Andrew Siciliano ‏@AndrewSiciliano

To recap: Andy Reid tells @nflnetwork the @kcchiefs have made their decision, but have yet to tell the player.

Fisher.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Originally posted by susweel:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m Thought #49ers would be a match to deal w #Raiders for No. 3. So many picks, etc. Ran it by a source. Was told, "Uh, no." Source added "lol"