3b. Shawn Williams-Georgia-SS
3c. Joseph Fauria-UCLA-TE
4. Kiko Alonso-Oregon-ILB
5.Meshak Williams-K state-OLB
5.Dennis Johnson-Arkansas-RB
6.Kapron Lewis-Notre Dame-DT
hat's it. May the criticism begin!
[ Edited by eonblue on Jan 5, 2013 at 6:11 PM ]
Joseph Fauria in the 3rd Round I like! A big and tall TE that can also run is an upgrade over Delanie Walker and can also be a redzone target as well.
Yea he would be a steal in the 3rd and he would make an immediate impact in the RZ. We really
need another TE so we can have some double TE chemistry going.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by Nick515:
Joseph Fauria in the 3rd Round I like! A big and tall TE that can also run is an upgrade over Delanie Walker and can also be a redzone target as well.

as a UCLA fan I would love this, great hands, catches almost everything

yea he was the go to guy for hundley. they say his blocking isnt up to par but im sure he will bulk up in the offseason and this guy has a "love for football" attitude that harbaugh loves
I really like your first 3 picks, as Jesse Williams in the first is really growing on me..

Also, *Blidi Wreh-Wilson is a big and athletic corner that I really like, but I'd rather have a smaller, quicker corner to cover the slot receivers
Originally posted by eonblue:
1. Jesse Williams-Alabama-NT
2. Cordarelle patterson-Tennessee-WR
3a. Bilbi Wren Wilson-Conn-CB
3b.Chris long-Oregon-OT

That's it. May the criticism begin!

chris long is the rams standout def lineman,,the offensive tackle at oregon is his brother,,,niners taking him could set up an interesting scenario with long trying to protect niners qb from his brother...

i cant recall any specific situations where brothers have gone head to head (wr vs cb, dl vs ol) against one another in nfl games, seems most times they play similar position
Originally posted by hofer36:
3b.Chris long-Oregon-OT

chris long is the rams standout def lineman,,the offensive tackle at oregon is his brother,,,niners taking him could set up an interesting scenario with long trying to protect niners qb from his brother...

i cant recall any specific situations where brothers have gone head to head (wr vs cb, dl vs ol) against one another in nfl games, seems most times they play similar position

Wait.. They have the same name??
Originally posted by Cooper22:
Wait.. They have the same name??

Nope they don't have the same name.

Kyke longs 6'7 so i dont know how he woukd do against is lower centered big brother. The kids a master run blocker tho.
I'll tell ya, Its 2am on Saturday morning.. or what I like to say, Friday nigt.. Ive been preparing for this mornings "mock"draft, all day long and still havent figured out what we're going to do at the tighend positiont. I have an ashtray full of ciggarette butts at my feet and a desk full of papers ranging from a full scattered about version of, Key Components Neccessary in Man Within Todays Society That Would Make Him Capable of Becomming a Successful Tightend In Todays Footbal Industry to this months issue of Jet, not to mention I have Game film on all college TE's on 3 different screens. A knock comes at the door. Oh yeah.. time to kick this B**** into overdrive, I open the door and BAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPlat!!!!!

Jesse Williams-Australian born, 6'4 320, he'd be a great pick. Think of all the possibilities with 3 third round picks. Baalke will be getting lots of phone calls right up until draft day.

It hasn't happened yet but when the Niners play the Colts next year, Vontae may find himself covering Vernon a few times.

Also, love the Fauria pick!
[ Edited by btak49 on Jan 5, 2013 at 7:04 AM ]
I knew Joseph Fauria had to be related to Christian Fauria. Same last name and position, couldn't have been just a coincidence. He is Christian's nephew.
3b.Kyle long-Oregon-OT

1)No-Brainer
2)Nice value imo, big guy with some speed. That's what I wanted for years
3a)Would go for a Safety instead...We will need one badly.
3b)Ok
3c)Ok
too lazy to write anything else
Can't really go against the picks. I'm curious what the plan is for DE though? Roll with Dobbs and Tufuaku as backups?
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Jan 5, 2013 at 4:41 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone