There are 85 users in the forums

Patrick Peterson LSU

Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Dont mean to be a downer but I just dont think the 6 teams in front of us is going to pass on a chance on getting Peterson, in a weak draft class for CB's hes going before #7.

3 dominant DL, 1 QB, 1 WR....that mix gives us a good shot

Yep it does and all teams before us in the draft need all of those. But letting Patrick Peterson fall through your fingers, thats like Heyward-Bey and Crabtree. (Glad that worked out for us)

the cost of Peterson at 2 would be close to 65mill contract...a lot for a CB, that's Revis money...better spent on a DL,QB or WR.

You think Yorks gonna pay Revis money to a rookie, couldnt we pay Revis money on Nnamdi?

that's the cost at pick 2 where everybody has him at for Denver
Dont mean to be a downer but I just dont think the 6 teams in front of us is going to pass on a chance on getting Peterson, in a weak draft class for CB's hes going before #7.

Yep it does and all teams before us in the draft need all of those. But letting Patrick Peterson fall through your fingers, thats like Heyward-Bey and Crabtree. (Glad that worked out for us)

the cost of Peterson at 2 would be close to 65mill contract...a lot for a CB, that's Revis money...better spent on a DL,QB or WR.

You think Yorks gonna pay Revis money to a rookie, couldnt we pay Revis money on Nnamdi?

I see Denver making a push for Peterson after Carolina takes that DT from Auburn. Thats why I dont well get him. I think Denver's getting rid of "The Champ"

I see Denver making a push for Peterson after Carolina takes that DT from Auburn. Thats why I dont well get him. I think Denver's getting rid of "The Champ"

if they want to pay that for a rookie CB then god bless them....i'm fine with Prince as well
More than likely the new CBA will have some sort of cap for rookie signings.

so all of this "this much money for a rookie corner" talk could all be a moot point in a couple months.

if they want to pay that for a rookie CB then god bless them....i'm fine with Prince as well

Prince Amukamakadontknowhowtospellhislastnamemara, Yea he is the one I thinks gonna start for us next year.
Originally posted by TMays_isaBEAST23:
More than likely the new CBA will have some sort of cap for rookie signings.

so all of this "this much money for a rookie corner" talk could all be a moot point in a couple months.

if we have a CBA then we may have FA which lets Nnamdi be the target for some teams
49ersnews 49ers News
The 49ers reps met with Patrick Peterson, CB (LSU) at the Senior Bowl.
49ersnews 49ers News

49ersnews 49ers News

49ersnews 49ers News

Not that big of a deal. They will meet with practically every TOP 10 talent in the draft. They met with Cameron Jordon on Day 1.

So now Mcshay has us taking Peterson in his latest mock

im all for it a young shut down CB that can contribute from day 1 is better then having

a rookie QB that might not even see the field come day 1 plus it seems like all the QB's in this year's draft are starting to drop we might actually pick up a good one in the 2nd

shove aside Clements Peterson is ready to show you how its really done

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
So now Mcshay has us taking Peterson in his latest mock

im all for it a young shut down CB that can contribute from day 1 is better then having

a rookie QB that might not even see the field come day 1 plus it seems like all the QB's in this year's draft are starting to drop we might actually pick up a good one in the 2nd

shove aside Clements Peterson is ready to show you how its really done

I would appreciate it if you would show Peterson playing against some other team than my beloved Volunteers from now on.

Going back to one of your previous statements where you said it's a weak cb class, I think it's a decent class for corners. Especially in the 2nd round.
Originally posted by miked1978:

Going back to one of your previous statements where you said it's a weak cb class, I think it's a decent class for corners. Especially in the 2nd round.

I agree, i think it's a decent class for cb's. I think it's best is the dline players and lb's. I think it's decent at wr, oline. Weak in qb talent!
I want the niners to draft him so bad. He is the best player in the draft IMO. but I would be happy with him or a dominant D linemen
Share 49ersWebzone