There are 104 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by Garcia:
Start of the year goes to

RonMexico

Travaris Cadet ayy lmao

No Rb to start yolo go niners
#1 vs #2 this week. Well.. at least in terms of records.

Good luck Rabbit. I think you will get your revenge for week 1 especially with Freeman out but hopefully its a good battle.
f**k I had Lacy start as my flex and I bench him earlier.
good win Rabbit.. You clearly have the best team and when the matchups are good like they were this week almost impossible to beat.

Maybe we can have the rubber match in the playoffs.
got crushed but I think i still clinched playoff spot.
Damn me, think I'm missing playoffs

Oh well house money
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Damn me, think I'm missing playoffs

Oh well house money

Not bad for you. You will only lose $20 over 4 years.
Looks like I may miss the playoffs again. Hurt myself taking Lacy out my Flex and placing Diggs in. Lost too many close games this year.
Sun, all you have to do is win next week and you are in. Rabbit is due for a bad week. And NC, if you win you are likely in. The only thing that would keep you out is for Sun and Pete both win and you to lose. Highly unlikely given the matchups.

Pretty amazing that with 1 week to go there are 8 teams still with a shot. It would be 9 if Rubs hadnt upset Ron.
Discount Double Check.... gets Doubled Up. LOL What a thrashing.

Rose could very well be Rabbit's made competition to win this thing.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Sun, all you have to do is win next week and you are in. Rabbit is due for a bad week. And NC, if you win you are likely in. The only thing that would keep you out is for Sun and Pete both win and you to lose. Highly unlikely given the matchups.

Pretty amazing that with 1 week to go there are 8 teams still with a shot. It would be 9 if Rubs hadnt upset Ron.

I'm trying to ruin people's playoff dreams. Lost my TE last night doing it though.
thanks palmer, ball out all year then just be ok against the s**tty 49ers
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Yep, I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Where is the crzy Rabbit? Time out?
So this is it, huh? After being predicted to go #1 this year, having to deal with farewells from Luck, Bell, and Edelman, starting the year 0-4...here I am. Still with a chance to get in the dance.
[ Edited by GameOver on Dec 3, 2015 at 3:20 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone