14 teams, PPR, can start 1-3 RB's, 2-4 WR's 7th overall pick

7. Foster
22. Vincent Jackson
35. Bowe
50. Mike Williams (TB)
63. Ingram
78. Boldin
91. Pierre Thomas
106. Matthew Stafford (12 QB's taken in first 3 1/2 rounds )
119. Ben Tate (Maybe a lil early but had to have Foster insurance)
134. James Starks
147. Kyle Orton (wanted to go QB after Stafford but )
162. Jared Cook
175. Rackers
190. Donnie Avery
203. Texans Defense

QB-Stafford
RB-Foster
Flex- Ingram
WR-VJax
WR-Bowe
Flex-Williams or Boldin
TE- cook
K-Rackers
DEF-Texans

Bench-
Orton
Thomas
Starks
Tate
Boldin or Williams
Avery

Rodgers went in the 1st and 9 QB's went in 2nd and 3rd including (Ryan in the 2nd and Bradford early early in the 3rd Matt Cassell in the 3rd ). If I had 1 decision over I would have taken Romo in the 3rd instead of Bowe after seeing what WR's I have. But it is what it is.

EDIT: I've always seen results where I'd say man I wish I was in that league. Last night I was in that league.
EDIT #2: also have Houston RB's and Saints RB's on a bye week 11. But will cross that bridge when I get there.
[ Edited by krizay on Sep 1, 2011 at 2:12 PM ]
Its pretty good. You should be pretty competitive depending on the scoring. Id look to trade 1 of your WRs for a starting RB. Foster n Ingram get hurt you could be fked.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Its pretty good. You should be pretty competitive depending on the scoring. Id look to trade 1 of your WRs for a starting RB. Foster n Ingram get hurt you could be fked.

Why I got their backups. Plus only HAVE to start 1. But I would like another starting back though. If only Starks won the starting gig in GB. But 14 team league and 32 nfl teams. You're looking at 28 starters gone in everyone's top 2 backs. So not really alot of wiggle room. Though 1 guy does have 4 and is hurting at WR. But I don't personally like his RB's that much. Hillis,DeAngelo,Jacobs. He also has McCoy but no way I can get him.
Originally posted by krizay:
Why I got their backups. Plus only HAVE to start 1. But I would like another starting back though. If only Starks won the starting gig in GB. But 14 team league and 32 nfl teams. You're looking at 28 starters gone in everyone's top 2 backs. So not really alot of wiggle room. Though 1 guy does have 4 and is hurting at WR. But I don't personally like his RB's that much. Hillis,DeAngelo,Jacobs. He also has McCoy but no way I can get him.

Originally posted by krizay:
14 teams, PPR, can start 1-3 RB's, 2-4 WR's 7th overall pick

7. Foster
22. Vincent Jackson
35. Bowe
50. Mike Williams (TB)
63. Ingram
78. Boldin
91. Pierre Thomas
106. Matthew Stafford (12 QB's taken in first 3 1/2 rounds )
119. Ben Tate (Maybe a lil early but had to have Foster insurance)
134. James Starks
147. Kyle Orton (wanted to go QB after Stafford but )
162. Jared Cook
175. Rackers
190. Donnie Avery
203. Texans Defense

QB-Stafford
RB-Foster
Flex- Ingram
WR-VJax
WR-Bowe
Flex-Williams or Boldin
TE- cook
K-Rackers
DEF-Texans

Bench-
Orton
Thomas
Starks
Tate
Boldin or Williams
Avery

Rodgers went in the 1st and 9 QB's went in 2nd and 3rd including (Ryan in the 2nd and Bradford early early in the 3rd Matt Cassell in the 3rd ). If I had 1 decision over I would have taken Romo in the 3rd instead of Bowe after seeing what WR's I have. But it is what it is.

EDIT: I've always seen results where I'd say man I wish I was in that league. Last night I was in that league.
EDIT #2: also have Houston RB's and Saints RB's on a bye week 11. But will cross that bridge when I get there.

Imo your WR group is very strong and starks at #134 could be a steal.I'm also thinking of taking a late round pick on Jared Cook/TE as i read some where that they had been putting him up in the slot and he's gettin lot'sa targets in practice. My league drafts sunday and is 14 team 1 qb,[4 pt for td pass] 2 rb 3wr no flex. Ever season the QB's seem to be going earlier and earlier in our league. In my mocks it seems like all the top tier QB's are flying off the board by the mid third. So I'll probably be reaching for a Shaub/Ryan type by the end of the 5th round and hope ones there. In short QB's are worth more with out a flex to me.
Donnie avery is no longer on an active roster.. so he shouldnt be on yours either. Nate burleson out there?
whats the point setup for QBs?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
whats the point setup for QBs?

every 25 yards I believe, 6 pts per TD

250 yards=1 bonus pt
300 = 2
350=3
400=4

10 yards per for RB and WR with a combined rushing and recieving bonus every 50 yards.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fricker:
Donnie avery is no longer on an active roster.. so he shouldnt be on yours either. Nate burleson out there?

yea I know. He was mr. expendable anyway.
Share 49ersWebzone