LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 324 users in the forums

Starting Crabs this weekend?

How comfortable do you feel about it?

In two different leagues, I am debating about starting him given my other options and the fact that he hasn't played in a pre-season game all season. Granted, with no preseason at all, he was solid in his frist game last year, but between timing issues and/or if the neck bothers him, is he a better start than:

Boldin/Welker? (In one league I need to start 2 of those three.)

Donald Driver? (In another league he's my other option and GB looks like they might put up 40+ every week.)
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I am over T.O. and Gaffney in a PPR league. I couldn't/wouldn't take him out for anybody. Just cause!
Originally posted by krizay:
I am over T.O. and Gaffney in a PPR league. I couldn't/wouldn't take him out for anybody. Just cause!

That's how I am leaning personally. But then do I sit Walker or Boldin? I guess Boldin, but the whole "Revis Island" thing doesn't scare me as much with him missing the whole preseason.

And not starting any Packer is a little scary. They could go crazy every week, and Driver always seems to get a TD.
I'd sit him this week. He didn't play in the preseason and you could make a strong argument that those other guys should start even if he had. Crabs will help your team this year but I'd sit him here.
I'd go with Driver over Crabs in that specific league.

In the other, I'd sit Boldin because I don't care if he didn't play in the preseason, Revis is a beast. Crabs vs. the Seachunks and Welker (even if he's not 100%) vs. Cincy sounds pretty good if you ask me!
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:
I can't/won't start him over anybody. Just cause!

fixed!!
not sure who's his QB?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Hines Ward on my bench..hmm..
Start crabs but he better practice twice a day.

Talkin' bout practice
Share 49ersWebzone