• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by jrg:
I love getting james all pissy

Lol, Im just tired of this s**t dude. People getting all worked up over this. Like f**k. Its not THAT serious. f**k being commish dude.

FINALLY!

It can be a lot of work, yea, but if you're really gonna decide to run a league then you have to do a better job man. Either say f**k it or do it the right way, but don't get pissy if you mess up and get s**t for it, you are lucky most people were cool with it and nobody really quit. That would had REALLY delayed things or killed the league.

I make one mistake in the draft order and all hell breaks lose. If that was to happen to me and I would have lost the pick. Sure, it would have sucked...but

see, this is what I'm talking about, you trying to make it out to be like it's not big deal. If the error had been caught BEFORE the picks were made then yeah it's not that big of a deal, but once picks are made then it is. And you can't point the finger at the rest of the league and say "well you guys didn't double check my work". Sure we should have, but it falls on you. When you decided to be commish you decide to be responsible for these things. You need to own up to that or GTFO, or as you said "f**k being commish dude"

It isn't a big deal. And if you think it IS a big deal, you probably need to evaluate some stuff in your life bro. This is a free fantasy baseball league we all do for fun. Every other year you guys go over and verify that everything is correct. Most did. They said "hey James..look at this" and I fixed it. You didn't until it popped up. I never denied it being a mistake. I admitted to that 100%. But it is NOT a big deal. ITS A FREE FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE. I've already admitted the mistake and you guys are STILL talking about it. I said f**k being commish because I didn't think people would react this way OVER A FREE FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE. FB messages, texts and texts and texts.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol jrg

Lol, Im just tired of this s**t dude. People getting all worked up over this. Like f**k. Its not THAT serious. f**k being commish dude.

FINALLY!

It can be a lot of work, yea, but if you're really gonna decide to run a league then you have to do a better job man. Either say f**k it or do it the right way, but don't get pissy if you mess up and get s**t for it, you are lucky most people were cool with it and nobody really quit. That would had REALLY delayed things or killed the league.

I make one mistake in the draft order and all hell breaks lose. If that was to happen to me and I would have lost the pick. Sure, it would have sucked...but

see, this is what I'm talking about, you trying to make it out to be like it's not big deal. If the error had been caught BEFORE the picks were made then yeah it's not that big of a deal, but once picks are made then it is. And you can't point the finger at the rest of the league and say "well you guys didn't double check my work". Sure we should have, but it falls on you. When you decided to be commish you decide to be responsible for these things. You need to own up to that or GTFO, or as you said "f**k being commish dude"

It isn't a big deal. And if you think it IS a big deal, you probably need to evaluate some stuff in your life bro. This is a free fantasy baseball league we all do for fun. Every other year you guys go over and verify that everything is correct. Most did. They said "hey James..look at this" and I fixed it. You didn't until it popped up. I never denied it being a mistake. I admitted to that 100%. But it is NOT a big deal. ITS A FREE FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE. I've already admitted the mistake and you guys are STILL talking about it. I said f**k being commish because I didn't think people would react this way OVER A FREE FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE. FB messages, texts and texts and texts.

• jrg
  • Veteran

FINALLY!

• Garce
  • Veteran
WOW.

James you dun f**ked up.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
So, I think I asked this before but unsure.. is Matt Carpenter only going to be 2B to open the season on yahoo? Or will he be 3B or both?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Ew Garce, gross, get out!
Originally posted by Muggins:
So, I think I asked this before but unsure.. is Matt Carpenter only going to be 2B to open the season on yahoo? Or will he be 3B or both?

Both Muggs
Originally posted by Garcia:
WOW.

James you dun f**ked up.

Old news dude, where have you been?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Both Muggs

To open the season he will? For some reason I think you said after 10 games or something.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Old news dude, where have you been?

lol.... I just wandered in this thread. Lots of posts. It was worth it.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Both Muggs

To open the season he will? For some reason I think you said after 10 games or something.

If I did I was wrong. He played enough games at 3B to qualify right away.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

I hope your team does well muggins. Don't crash picking players while driving.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Oh god. Now Garce is here.

Somebody shoot me now.
Share 49ersWebzone