There are 578 users in the forums

The Webzone Unchosen Fantasy Baseball League ***POST YOUR ROSTER***

Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I find it very amusing that you would think that.

Think what?

have that opinion since you're the main purpotrator. But whatever I'll keep it how it is. Your luck can't last forever.

LOL.. I know you are upset that you lost to me this week. It really wasnt because of any moves I made to tell u the truth. It was because your team sucked today and let me pass you on all the key hitting areas.

Listen.. do whatever you want. I just have fun trying to be competitive given the injuries to Webb and Quinlan. It isnt like it is for any money.

Think what?

have that opinion since you're the main purpotrator. But whatever I'll keep it how it is. Your luck can't last forever.

LOL.. I know you are upset that you lost to me this week. It really wasnt because of any moves I made to tell u the truth. It was because your team sucked today and let me pass you on all the key hitting areas.

Listen.. do whatever you want. I just have fun trying to be competitive given the injuries to Webb and Quinlan. It isnt like it is for any money.

Oh yah I am pretty p*ssed that I lost to you but that's not the reason why I'm talking about lowering the limits. And yes my team does suck and falling apart on the last day is a very consistent theme for me this year.

I have said before this league began that I'm opposed to streaming and the only reason it was not 5 to start the eyar was becasue I wanted to see how many moves were really necessary week to week.

But as I said in the previous post that you quoted I'll leve it the way it is. You live or you die by your risk. I don't consider you as dirty as hardcore streamers, because you at least attempted to draft pitching in the early draft stages.

Good luck to you and I hope your tactics work out. Don't mind my b*tchiness I'm just p*ssed I put all this work and effort into fantasy baseball, the msot I've put into it the 3 years I've been playing this adn yet I'm having by far my worst year yet. Hopefully it's just an off year.

[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on May 31, 2009 at 23:59:47 ]

Think what?

Oh yah I am pretty p*ssed that I lost to you but that's not the reason why I'm talking about lowering the limits. And yes my team does suck and falling apart on the last day is a very consistent theme for me this year.

I have said before this league began that I'm opposed to streaming and the only reason it was not 5 to start the eyar was becasue I wanted to see how many moves were really necessary week to week.

But as I said in the previous post that you quoted I'll leve it the way it is. You live or you die by your risk. I don't consider you as dirty as hardcore streamers, because you at least attempted to draft pitching in the early draft stages.

Good luck to you and I hope your tactics work out. Don't mind my b*tchiness I'm just p*ssed I put all this work and effort into fantasy baseball, the msot I've put into it the 3 years I've been playing this adn yet I'm having by far my worst year yet. Hopefully it's just an off year.

There were 2 things that basically forced my hand. The 2 pitchers that I drafted very high, John Lackey and Brandon Webb, both went out from Day 1. That pretty much was killing me. Secondly, I got off to a 16-32 start and did not make many moves at the beginning.

I understand where you are coming from but the fact is.. the pichers that are on the free agent lists are risky at best. If you look at my whip record you would see that I lose most every week. Guys like Sean Marshall can kill you.

I must admit, I am having more fun with this league than I thought I would. I am in 2 money leagues but I am enjoying this too. Part of the reason.. the FA pickups.

Seriously though... since it isnt a money league I promise I wont lose any sleep over it if you cut the FA down by 2. My only suggestion would be to not do anything until the round robin of playing all the teams is done.

Cheers!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Slowly but surely....creeping up to where I belong.

Think what?

There were 2 things that basically forced my hand. The 2 pitchers that I drafted very high, John Lackey and Brandon Webb, both went out from Day 1. That pretty much was killing me. Secondly, I got off to a 16-32 start and did not make many moves at the beginning.

I understand where you are coming from but the fact is.. the pichers that are on the free agent lists are risky at best. If you look at my whip record you would see that I lose most every week. Guys like Sean Marshall can kill you.

I must admit, I am having more fun with this league than I thought I would. I am in 2 money leagues but I am enjoying this too. Part of the reason.. the FA pickups.

Seriously though... since it isnt a money league I promise I wont lose any sleep over it if you cut the FA down by 2. My only suggestion would be to not do anything until the round robin of playing all the teams is done.

Cheers!

I completely understand and in fact had a change of mind and decided I wasn't going to do any changes, so no worries there. If you're good at this technique all hail to you and if not it'll soon turn back to bite you soon enough.

My main problem is with the people who don't attempt to draft good pitchers and instead just do hard core streaming, not your kind of methods. That's kind of why I put in an extra pitching spot, to make it harder for streamers to be successful if someone in this league went that route.

Good luck to you. Maybe it's time for a name change.
  • JR80
  • Veteran
my team stats are terrible, my team itself is unimpressive, and yet....wins!
So which one of you drafted Raul Ibanez in the 12-14th round?
  • Brew
  • Veteran
you guys are lucky I have no time to monitor my stats this season.
Otherwise i'd be in 1st right now.
Originally posted by Brew:

Nice job by me! LOL. I claimed Jordan Zimmerman for Wednesdays game and then released him. However, since the game was rained out he is going today and I no longer have him on the roster. WHat a dummy I am.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Yup that's right b***hes, I have taken over first!!!!
This week starts the comeback!

• Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Brew:
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lol, this league is so close...you have one good week and you could be in first place..well atleast for most teams.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
This week starts the comeback!

Lol, our commish in dead last
Share 49ersWebzone