10 Things NFL Reps Won't Say During Post-Draft Interviews
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 6:56 AM | 2 comments
By D.C. Owens
1. We totally biffed this year's draft.
2. We didn't get any player we really wanted.
3. Where can I get some more of those nachos?
4. We made few trades because, in the heat of the moment, we froze.
5. We made a lot of trades to cover the fact that we really had no idea.
6. Who, exactly, did we pick?
7. Mostly, in our war room, we bickered, argued, and pouted if we didn't get our way.
8. I blame (A) the general manager (B) the owner (C) the coaching staff (D) the fans (E) all of the above.
9. I dozed through most of the draft.
10. Where can I get some more of those nachos?
The views within this article are those of the writer and, while just as important, are not necessarily those of the site as a whole.
By: ShempDate: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 4:43 PMComment: "We only picked Tank Carradine because we loved those old shows with David Carradine in them." "He was the only one who came to interviews without baggy pants hanging down at the knees. That's when we knew we were going to draft him." "We never really talked about the draft until today. We just used Mel Kiper's analysis. Hat's off to Matt Millen for the inside tip."
By: Enzo FerrariDate: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 8:36 AMComment: Hilarious.