Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

49ers’ Foster will not participate in team activities

Published Apr 15, 2018 at 5:20 PM
The above videos are auto-populated by an affiliate.

Reuben Foster will not be present when the 49ers begin their offseason program Monday. On Sunday, two days after the 49ers linebacker was charged with three crimes by the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office, the team said said Foster, 24, would not participate in team activities. It issued a statment it said was from CEO Jed York, general manager John Lynch and head coach Kyle Shanahan. "Reuben Foster will not participate in team activities as he is tending to his legal matters," the statement read. "As previously stated, his future with the team will be determined by the information revealed during the legal process.

Read the whole article
The above link leads to an external page. 49ers Webzone has no control over its contents.
Follow us on:
Enjoy this article? Follow us to never miss an update!

Powered by Follow.it

Click here and check the box by our name!

Similar Article Found

Report: Reuben Foster will not participate in 49ers' offseason program

Report: Reuben Foster will not participate in 49ers' offseason program

By David Bonilla
Apr 15, 2018
The San Francisco 49ers will kick off their offseason program on Monday. One player who will not take part is linebacker Reuben Foster, who is facing multiple felony charges following an altercation and arrest at his residence on February 11. "Reuben Foster will not...

Read Next

Latest

Trending News

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone