LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 441 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Ya, Wyatt Family was pretty cool til the lights went on...other than that, it was kinda weird.

Maybe its because it was our first time seeing them...I just know The Shield left me more like WTF than The Wyatt Family
that's what kind of effect potential leaves you after WWE killed it over and over and over again with a hammer into your mind.

When they left last week ending with a Wyatt promo they already played prior to the fact, it's as if they were begging for something new to save their ratings. I tell you, if TNA or Chikara or any other promotion was well handled and pushed , the WWE would up their game and give this repetitive stuff up.
i liked the Wyatt debut and i have high hopes that they develop well, but how many more times will the WWE continue to have new stables gang up on superstars?! Nexus....The Shield....Wyatt Family...

glad Vicki is gone, too, but we all know she'll be back. i dunno how many times she's been fired already..

oh, and WWE fans are getting fckin annoying with their "WHAT?", "ALBERT!", "GOLDBERG!", "HUSKY HARRIS!" chants.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by SF69ers:
i liked the Wyatt debut and i have high hopes that they develop well, but how many more times will the WWE continue to have new stables gang up on superstars?! Nexus....The Shield....Wyatt Family...

glad Vicki is gone, too, but we all know she'll be back. i dunno how many times she's been fired already..

oh, and WWE fans are getting fckin annoying with their "WHAT?", "ALBERT!", "GOLDBERG!", "HUSKY HARRIS!" chants.
They are just trying to entertain themselves.

And now.....

The Wrestling Flashback for the WEEK!

And if that doesn't give you goose bumps, hell, you ain't a wrasslin' fan!
And now we know why the Viper wanted some time off last year: to spend time that pretty much ended to this now

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/18311/randy-orton-wife-divorce-details-inside
Superstars that need a heel turn

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/18310/column-5-wwe-superstars-that-need-a-heel-turn-immediately
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:
And now we know why the Viper wanted some time off last year: to spend time that pretty much ended to this now

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/18311/randy-orton-wife-divorce-details-inside

Randy gets his 2012 Range Rover, 2011 Bentley and 2009 Harley Davidson. Samantha gets her 2013 Infiniti. Randy also gets several six-figure bank accounts, his gun collection, his jewelry, and one house. He also gets all rights, title and interest in his WWE contract. He earns $291,666 per month in salary. Samantha gets a bank account work $654,317 along with her jewelry (which includes her $99,000 engagement ring and wedding ring) and one house.

Samantha will also get sole legal and physical custody of their daughter, but Randy gets visitation. He will also pay $4,500 a month in child support.

wow he got it pretty easy
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Um no. See that child support thing. Orton is f**ked till his daughter turns 18. Ask shah/shemp
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Um no. See that child support thing. Orton is f**ked till his daughter turns 18. Ask shah/shemp

he makes 300k a month, 4500 is nothing lol

It'll be 5 thousand in a few months

10 thousand in a few years

15-20 when she hits her teens

Also, aren't wwe stars supposed to pay for their own airfare and hotels?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Dude makes 3.5 mil a year...lol he'll be alright
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Never heard that one. Seems a bit insane considering how much they're traveling.

Even so, he's only having to pay 1.5% net income towards child support each month. If it even goes up to 10k like you said, it would still be only about 3%. If the average joe like you or me were to have to pay child care we would be paying much much higher lol. Not to mention she only got broke off what amounts to little more than two full months salary at $650k. Once again, if it was average joe we would be paying monthly for at least two years in alimony in most cases.
Originally posted by jrg:

Never heard that one. Seems a bit insane considering how much they're traveling.

depends on the level they are at

cena prolly doesnt pay s**t and has it written into his contract

thats why all these guys travel together. It would be insane for WWE to pay for everyones air travel and hotel
Share 49ersWebzone