-
pdizo916
- Member
-
- Posts: 38,241
Originally posted by btthepunk:
He definitely got himself a bigger fan following though.
A couple pages ago I said if it's a work I'm hoping that he would slam Cena during a hug. I'm really surprised that they went with the retirement angle though.
it's creative.
-
robniner
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,547
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by robniner:
There goes that rumored face turn.
He definitely got himself a bigger fan following though.
A couple pages ago I said if it's a work I'm hoping that he would slam Cena during a hug. I'm really surprised that they went with the retirement angle though.
That's something even the wrestling sites didn't see coming.
-
robniner
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,547
Impromptu match!!!!!
WOW.
-
VaBeachNiner
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 60,134
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by robniner:
There goes that rumored face turn.
He definitely got himself a bigger fan following though.
A couple pages ago I said if it's a work I'm hoping that he would slam Cena during a hug. I'm really surprised that they went with the retirement angle though.
That's something even the wrestling sites didn't see coming.
JBL kinda tipped it off minutes before when he said that the WWE belt was the only title Henry hadn't won yet.
-
ads_2006
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 64,575
so now he talks black now?
it was like king bookers character
"Art thou questioning my power as king?"
5 seconds later
"what did you just say, sucka?"
-
btthepunk
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 23,346
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
He definitely got himself a bigger fan following though.
A couple pages ago I said if it's a work I'm hoping that he would slam Cena during a hug. I'm really surprised that they went with the retirement angle though.
it's creative.
I think he will be retiring before long though. I really hope he gets the WWE title before he goes though. This could be his hall of fame run.
-
btthepunk
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 23,346
I read that Vince would be doing everything possible to avoid the post Wrestlemania lull in ratings. Keep it up you old SOB.
-
pdizo916
- Member
-
- Posts: 38,241
great raw. but too bad the blackhawks are losing...
-
robniner
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,547
LOL at 1-800-FELLA
Would be funny if he was in the Scot's commercials.
-
btthepunk
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 23,346
I like the gold light over the ring for Axel. He and Christian would be a good feud.
-
robniner
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,547
Three-way power struggle?
-
pdizo916
- Member
-
- Posts: 38,241
for those of you who watched the ppv last night, why was the audience booing del rio? I don't understand it. He was one of the top faces, now he's hated? What did he do?
-
btthepunk
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 23,346
Originally posted by pdizo916:
for those of you who watched the ppv last night, why was the audience booing del rio? I don't understand it. He was one of the top faces, now he's hated? What did he do?
Beat the hell out of Ziggler. I've heard it compared to when Bret did that to Austin at WM 13. Double turn.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Jun 17, 2013 at 8:02 PM ]
-
btthepunk
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 23,346
If Lesnar comes out and costs Punk the match, holy crap.
-
robniner
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,547
Originally posted by btthepunk:
If Lesnar comes out and costs Punk the match, holy crap.
HOLY SH!T
WHAT A TOPPER ON A GREAT RAW!!!