There are 223 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by pdizo916:
What happened to Orton. He's a scrub now. Before, he was a main eventer.

Just don't have anything for him. I think its time they turn him heel again anyways and freshen things up a bit.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
What happened to Orton. He's a scrub now. Before, he was a main eventer.

Just don't have anything for him. I think its time they turn him heel again anyways and freshen things up a bit.

Dude still owns the crowd. He can be a main eventer. He just needs to be a heel.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I honestly think 'Taker would be more than happy to let Phil Brooks end his streak. A passing of the torch sort of thing.

The Streak itself is a brand though. Putting a ding in it would be bad for business. 21-0.

I can't see it happening. WM 30. Cena v Taker

Why would they pass on that?
RIP Paul Bearer
Originally posted by TheRambler:
RIP Paul Bearer

http://www.wwe.com/inside/paul-bearer-passes
I heard that Paul Bearer had been in bad health. Thats sad, he was awesome. Hope he always Rests.....In......Peace.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Wow. Undertaker HAS to win now.
OH MAN. That bums me out.

RIP Paul Bearer
Originally posted by SF69ers:
RIP Paul Bearer

It'll be thrown into the story line between CM Punk and Undertaker, I think this will be a great match because CM punk will attack the undertaker mentally and emotionally instead of physically...

• jrg
  • Veteran

I think Barrett should fight Jericho at Mania. They could do like teacher vs. student storyline. I believe it was Jericho that was Barrett's "mentor" on the 1st season of NXT. Put the IC belt on the line, I think they could have a great match.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Awesome video. Would be awesome if they played this before Smackdown/RAW
[ Edited by jrg on Mar 6, 2013 at 11:04 PM ]
I was just thinking monday night when they announced Taker vs. Punk that Bearer should be in Takers corner since Punk was gona have Heyman. Then he dies the next day. So sad.
Will never forget when PB brought Kane into the WWE to "shock" his brother.

RIP Mr. Bearer.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Mar 6, 2013 at 11:25 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone