Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 436 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

  • NONAME
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,207
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by jrg:
Charly Caruso



But yeah that comment just kinda ruined it. Nobody in their right mind thinks Orton/Edge is the best ever. But that is WWE. She is just doing her job. WWE loves to make EVERY scenario the BIGGEST, BEST, TOP OF ALL TIME s**t.

Their Backlash match will be awesome. As was their last one (outside of the ref ruining everything).

Charly got some nice bikini pics for sure.
Wedb
[ Edited by NONAME on May 13, 2020 at 9:04 PM ]
  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,900
Noo not vanguard 1
From Alexa's insta:

Larry Steve isn't in the pic. Don't care.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Larry Steve isn't in the pic. Don't care.

Charly would get it

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Charly would get it


  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,900
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Charly would get it


I would not pull out
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Charly would get it


I would not pull out

What if she had an Aussie accent?
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Charly would get it


I would not pull out

TESTIFY!!!!!!!
  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,900
Originally posted by JustinMT:
What if she had an Aussie accent?

I love accents...as long as she isnt loud and doesn't act stupid..It wont MATTER
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
What if she had an Aussie accent?

I love accents...as long as she isnt loud and doesn't act stupid..It wont MATTER

But wouldn't you want her to get loud on occasion?
  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,900
Originally posted by Temecula49ersfan:
But wouldn't you want her to get loud on occasion?

True dat
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone