Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 454 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
from halfway down the 2nd page

I dunno which gimmick is more lame



or




I don't know anything about Bo Dallas, but Adam Rose is a complete embarrassment. I was watching Raw last week when this idiot came out, my girlfriend was looking at me like "wtf are you watching." It's embarrassing as a viewer. They're trying way too hard to make the gay guy cool.
[ Edited by Empire49 on May 26, 2014 at 10:11 AM ]
Originally posted by Empire49:
Originally posted by jrg:
from halfway down the 2nd page

I dunno which gimmick is more lame



or




I don't know anything about Bo Dallas, but Adam Rose is a complete embarrassment. I was watching Raw last week when this idiot came out, my girlfriend was looking at me like "wtf are you watching." It's embarrassing as a viewer. They're trying way too hard to make the gay guy cool.

Put him and Fandango in a tag match to face Chuck and Billy.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
something about bo dallas' face

just wanna punch it
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549


alicia fox FTW
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Empire49:
Originally posted by jrg:
from halfway down the 2nd page

I dunno which gimmick is more lame



or




I don't know anything about Bo Dallas, but Adam Rose is a complete embarrassment. I was watching Raw last week when this idiot came out, my girlfriend was looking at me like "wtf are you watching." It's embarrassing as a viewer. They're trying way too hard to make the gay guy cool.

Put him and Fandango in a tag match to face Chuck and Billy.

Is he actually gay?
Adam Rose sucks. that gimmick is stupid and it's getting forced down our throats. I'll give Bo the benefit of the doubt. Could be decent on the mic like his brother.
I love Adam Rose, y'all are tripping lol. He's a pretty good wrestler and has a unique gimmick. The crowd is into him too.
Originally posted by jrg:
something about bo dallas' face

just wanna punch it

he's got that "it" heel factor. just way jrg, you will soon see that he's a really good heel. hopefully, they let him develop and don't give up on him early
Originally posted by TheRambler:
I love Adam Rose, y'all are tripping lol. He's a pretty good wrestler and has a unique gimmick. The crowd is into him too.

i'm the exact opposite. i think bo dallas is great and think adam rose has an awful gimmick.
[ Edited by TheG0RE49er on May 27, 2014 at 6:57 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by jrg:
something about bo dallas' face

just wanna punch it

he's got that "it" heel factor. just way jrg, you will soon see that he's a really good heel. hopefully, they let him develop and don't give up on him early

he may. but his "character" is annoying as f**k.

1:50 on makes me cringe




they just need to throw him in the wyatt family
[ Edited by jrg on May 27, 2014 at 7:19 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by jrg:
something about bo dallas' face

just wanna punch it

he's got that "it" heel factor. just way jrg, you will soon see that he's a really good heel. hopefully, they let him develop and don't give up on him early

he may. but his "character" is annoying as f**k.

1:50 on makes me cringe




they just need to throw him in the wyatt family

see, that's why i like him. moments like 1:50.

to me at least, it's a pretty original charter, although y2j's character was similar to his as well in WCW. he's playing a heel that tries to act like a good guy, he's pretty much mocking the cena/hogan gimmicks. i love it so far
Haha that was hilarious. Very early/prime Jericho
  • fropwns
  • The Last Fronin
  • Posts: 27,974
Originally posted by AUniner:
Haha that was hilarious. Very early/prime Jericho



he does need a new finisher though. would still like to see him keep the bulldog in his arsenal, few people use that move anymore. can't think of anybody else that uses it besides goldust.
Originally posted by AUniner:
Haha that was hilarious. Very early/prime Jericho

That Jericho was the best. Now Jericho just looks like a dyke.
[ Edited by IEAD on May 28, 2014 at 9:21 AM ]
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone