There are 212 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
WrestleChat.net ‏@WrestleChatNet
According to @RetiredBeerman, who was at the Rumble PPV, Batista mocked the YES chant and flipped off fans after the show went off the air.

a heel turn?!?!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
According to @RetiredBeerman, who was at the Rumble PPV, Batista mocked the YES chant and flipped off fans after the show went off the air.

Ya knew he was gonna be heel
Originally posted by jrg:

Ya knew he was gonna be heel

Awesome. Heel vs heel match for the title lol.
disney paying big bucks to vince
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
i dont know how you keep the most over person on your roster completely out of a ppv lol

he faced wyatt.

oh did he? lol i tuned in during the cena/orton match. still though, dude should have been in the rumble. i cant remember the last time i heard Rey getting boos lol

ever since he came back, he hasn't got much pop at all. He's in the long line of wrestlers who held on too long....

Always thought it was kinda hard to root for the guy when you know he's only gonna be around for a couple months before getting hurt again.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Always thought it was kinda hard to root for the guy when you know he's only gonna be around for a couple months before getting hurt again.

he lost his sizzle. the last match i enjoyed of his was the ic belt vs mask vs jericho
you should check comments in this link, http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/448169-wwe-hall-of-famer-disgusted-with-royal-rumble-conclusion-says-powers-that-be-just-dont-get-it

For the 1st time Wrestezone members agreeing with each other, 1st time I have seen it.
Originally posted by fropwns:
First PPV, I've actively watched in YEARS. No new surprises. WCW/NWA/WWE all conservative in their planning. Roman Reigns can go, doe. You guys got to understand this is about buy rates, which encompasses more than the people that go to the shows or PPVs. You do not place Reigns in the Main Event at Wrestlemania XXX. Maybe CM Punk, but not Reigns. Not yet.

They are building Reigns. I can see it already. Have faith. He'll be around for a long while. Batista gets the Rock treatment this time around. I wonder about Hogan and Sting.

Main event at WM is not always the Championship Match

If sting actually signs with WWE and they build it the proper way, could have been main event with taker.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
you should check comments in this link, http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/448169-wwe-hall-of-famer-disgusted-with-royal-rumble-conclusion-says-powers-that-be-just-dont-get-it

For the 1st time Wrestezone members agreeing with each other, 1st time I have seen it.

lol:

"Dolph gave me a high five. I called a doctor because I have this erection lasting more than four hours."
the more i think about this, the more i think the exclusion of bryan is all work....meaning that they're purposely doing this. A couple of comments included: "the wwe don't know how to create a story line no more." or "the wwe is starting a war with its fans"

Maybe this is done on purpose. I can see vince coming back and fight for power against HHH at wrestlemania. (or have cm punk in lieu of vince) If there's one thing for sure, the wwe hasnt been this talked about in a looong time.

I rather watch Punk/Bryan as ME, over Batista/Orton. And yeah Batista looks smaller. Actually smaller than HHH. I always remember him much bigger.

I liked the idea they had on the comments for RR, have Bryan/Batista/Reigns as last 3 in match, then Lesnar's music hits, and he takes out Batista, as both want the WWE World title, then Bryan wins to ME WM30. But of course the WWE is too stupid to do so.

I can't wait for tomorrow night. People want YES and NO chants, or stuff against the McMahons and HHH. Like b******t. I heard Batista flipped off fans and everything after tonight.

Sick of the guys coming in for a few months and getting the spotlight. Batista, Lesnar, Rock all get headlines while Punk, Bryan, etc.. get screwed cause they aren't "Big guys" as in Built. Sick of it. Who the f**k cares if Bryan is 5'8 or whatever. He could still beat some guys up and it look good. Punk's longest WWE title reign in Modern era was awesome. Now he is being screwed by the Authority. I hate these angles. TNA did it with Hogan/Bischoff taking over TNA, was ok for a few months, then got boring cause no one could stop them, no Face in charge, see the pattern, WWE, Authority(Heel), no Face Authority. Not saying WWE is copying TNA, as both do the same s**t and copy each other.

Sick of wrestling as a whole. TNA letting Styles go was a mistake. WWE not getting Styles is a mistake. Imagine Styles/Bryan or Styles/Punk or triple threat with those 3. And you don't need to rename him. I think he owns the Styles name, cause he used it in Ring of Honor and I think he is now.

lol:

"Dolph gave me a high five. I called a doctor because I have this erection lasting more than four hours."

I love that the quote was from "recoveringheroineaddict"
If tonight was any indication, I will enjoy listening to the Daniel Bryan chants during the Batista/Orton main event at WM.
I might watch Impact thursday, Investor to be revealed. Maybe a Face in TNA as authority.

I love these two. Good wrestlers from ROH.
I might watch Impact thursday, Investor to be revealed. Maybe a Face in TNA as authority.

I love these two. Good wrestlers from ROH.

it could be jeff jarrett.
Share 49ersWebzone