LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 242 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

omg lol...ya i feel bad for guys like sting having to wrestle in high school gyms. time for him to retire.
The WWE should make a new branch, seperated from their main WWE branch, and since they own the name they could call it WCW and have all these TNA guys go there and work for a real company. Then maybe during special ppvs they could have the two branches clash or at least have the main eventers fight each other. Would give the fans what they want, and give these proven stars a chance to shine under a big stage again.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
The WWE should make a new branch, seperated from their main WWE branch, and since they own the name they could call it WCW and have all these TNA guys go there and work for a real company. Then maybe during special ppvs they could have the two branches clash or at least have the main eventers fight each other. Would give the fans what they want, and give these proven stars a chance to shine under a big stage again.

It's all in WWE Network's hands at this point I think.

Everything I've read is that WWE Network is all boom or all bust, since they may or may not be burning some TV deal bridges with the PPV's being offered on the network.

If they get a ton of subscribers and end up making loads of money, they may want to invest some of that in creating original weekly programming for WWE Network with that TNA roster (since they won't be able to show Raw or Smackdown weekly).

A whole seperate TV series within the company itself, with BIG CROSSOVER episodes of WWE guys going against TNA guys every now and then.

That would be fun.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

They should call it ECW and bring back the attitude area and maybe I will start to watch again.
The more i look at the wwe network, the more i think, "the deal is too sweet! It's too good to be true!" There has to be a catch.... I see a price increase in the near future.

I'm going to let them work out the bugs before purchasing.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
The more i look at the wwe network, the more i think, "the deal is too sweet! It's too good to be true!" There has to be a catch.... I see a price increase in the near future.

some people are thinking that WM will only be included for this year. That next year it wouldnt be part of the package. Still, its a very good deal IMO

Prolly no hd streaming and s**tty servers
Originally posted by ads_2006:

This is a true potential problem.

btw, dx left because HHH told them too. It's probably going to be hunter vs punk at WM
lol john cenas father lol
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by ads_2006:

This is a true potential problem.

btw, dx left because HHH told them too. It's probably going to be hunter vs punk at WM

that actually pisses me off. NAO could have a great run and be a top face tag team and they threw them under the bus for a stupid storyline. way to kill one last run

Originally posted by NONAME:
that actually pisses me off. NAO could have a great run and be a top face tag team and they threw them under the bus for a stupid storyline. way to kill one last run

i agree. BTW, i think they gave up on the Wyatt/Bryan angle too soon. They should've let that rolled on til WM30
HOLY SH!T

Who called Bryan destroying The Wyatt Family from the inside?
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders

i agree. BTW, i think they gave up on the Wyatt/Bryan angle too soon. They should've let that rolled on til WM30

very stupid to end it so soon. whoever is running storyline is not looking into long term

very stupid to end it so soon. whoever is running storyline is not looking into long term

dang already? They could've at least milked up another 3 weeks of BWyatt. Maybe they still want the Yes chant pops.

BTW I TOTES forgot that with the WWE Network comes the end of WWE docs and matches on Netflix.

and how athletic is Reigns? That dropkick was awesome.
- There is now a deal in place for Hulk Hogan to return to WWE and he's expected to sign any time now.

As late as last Monday night going into Tuesday night before the Network announcement on Wednesday, officials in WWE's TV department were aware of Hogan's return and were preparing to reveal him along with the Network presentation. At one point, mentions of Hogan returning were written into the script that WWE used on the teleprompter at the Network event in Las Vegas.

One person in the know speculated that he wasn't announced with the Network because bringing Hogan back at the same time the Network is announced may have made Hogan seem bigger when all of the attention needed to be on the Network.

Hogan will be appearing at WrestleMania XXX in some fashion.

Hogan AND Warrior involved at WM30? Wow.
Share 49ersWebzone