LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 184 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Anyone else losing interest in Raw? I haven't watched the show religiously since Summerslam. Having Kane and Big Slow (this was a typo but i'll keep it) in the main storyline is so boring.
Raw has been stale but WWE doesn't have the talent and name recognition like it did in the 80's and 90's. So i don't expect much from them.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by 9ers:
Anyone else losing interest in Raw? I haven't watched the show religiously since Summerslam. Having Kane and Big Slow (this was a typo but i'll keep it) in the main storyline is so boring.

Been clean for three years.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Wrestlezone reporting Vince's return is planned for January 2014. And not sooner. But could change with bad ratings.

Also the WWE officials are blaming Bryan for low buyrates over last 4 months. I call bs on that. He has faced Orton every time, and we see Big Show interfere, HBK screw Bryan, HHH screw Bryan. And s**t endings. And they all blame Bryan, when it's the WWEs fault for booking terrible endings. Punk should be in title picture, not the Big Slow. They want to push bigger guys, as usual, Vinny mac loves the big guys, so thats why Rowan/Harper, Kahlil, and Show are getting so much TV time.

Wish WWE would get a reality check, and realize that guys like Show are bad for ratings. Who wants a f**king Orton/Big Show main event?

And why do they not view Bryan as a money maker. The fans love Bryan. They love Punk, they hate Cena, and Cena automatically gets the WHC belt. While he is better than plain Del Rio, I just hate his ass. Boring as hell. He needs to be like the old cena. But they wont turn him heel, so that it wont hurt his image.

And they run the BeAStar ad, yet show Ryback bullying others, plus HHH bullying around Bryan with the Shield. They kinda contradict themselves.

Anyway, I may give up on WWE and TNA for now. It's the same s**t every week. RAW ends with beat down on Bryan or Big Show, or Shield vs Rhodes brothers. It seems HHH and Stephanie love the spotlight so much. Sick of it. What would be best for business is bring back Undertaker and have him take out the Corporation. He is due to beat down The Shield. And then fight Kane.

idk, I wish they would push younger guys more, instead of lame old Orton and Show. Yes Orton is lame. Can't stand the same promo every week.

getting taker back is not as easy as it sounds considering it's more of his choice now when to show up and be a part of a storyline. he's banged up and can't handle the schedule anymore.

I think at one of the events of their European tour in England, the Big Show vs Orton was the main event vice Daniel Bryan who did not show. However the fans were so pissed that they chanted DB's name throughout the match, prompting Orton to get pissed and Big Show apologizing to the crowd. DB is just so over with the fans, but it is too bad the management took his hot push from SummerSlam and buried it.
Cena was so offended by that guy with the superman suit lol

UMAD

Daniel Bryans' knee is awesome. I can see Corporate Kane vs Taker at WM. IDK how Ryback vs Lesnar will produce. Titus Oneil is a big ass mofo.
AROUA AROUA AROUA LOL

I wouldn't mind seeing an all samoan alliance; Usos', Tamina, Rains, and maybe The Rock as a guest.
WWE brought back ''cliques'' like old school WCW.

Kthxbye
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Cena was so offended by that guy with the superman suit lol

UMAD

Daniel Bryans' knee is awesome. I can see Corporate Kane vs Taker at WM. IDK how Ryback vs Lesnar will produce. Titus Oneil is a big ass mofo.
AROUA AROUA AROUA LOL

I wouldn't mind seeing an all samoan alliance; Usos', Tamina, Rains, and maybe The Rock as a guest.
WWE brought back ''cliques'' like old school WCW.

Kthxbye

Great, another Kane vs Taker match..
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Nov 17, 2013 at 9:45 AM ]

AROUA AROUA AROUA A
While it's cold, i could understand why John wanted Nikki to sign that agreement. I don't know Nikki, but she seems like a gold digger

Originally posted by pdizo916:
While it's cold, i could understand why John wanted Nikki to sign that agreement. I don't know Nikki, but she seems like a gold digger

agree. she really seems like all she wants is the glamour, i doubt she would be with cena if he wasnt this famous. but shes a freak

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
agree. she really seems like all she wants is the glamour, i doubt she would be with cena if he wasnt this famous. but shes a freak

i don't watch the show but someone explain the bold portion lol

"Nikki has a box of sex toys in a box that are stuck on for some reason."

"Nikki leans over and kisses John while he is driving and talks about how it's going to be hard not to have sex while he's healing."

"Things head to Cena's house. Nikki walks into their room in a nurse outfit."
Originally posted by ads_2006:

"Nikki has a box of sex toys in a box that are stuck on for some reason."

"Nikki leans over and kisses John while he is driving and talks about how it's going to be hard not to have sex while he's healing."

"Things head to Cena's house. Nikki walks into their room in a nurse outfit."

man....those bella twins, doe...

i don't watch the show but i did get a glimpse of nikki's side boobage
brie bella would get it so hard
  • jrg
  • Veteran
nikki bella

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Share 49ersWebzone