LMAO LOSERS
music botch....lol
Originally posted by pdizo916:
AUSTIN IS NEVER COMING BACK.

LMAO LOSERS

One can dream though right?

Originally posted by pdizo916:
music botch....lol

Saw that, lol. They went too fast, Sandow wasn't quick enough with his post match mumbo jumbo.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol at the miz parents
Originally posted by jrg:
lol at the miz parents

I guess Miz TV has been put on indefinite hiatus.
The most annoying announcer is JBL, I hope Cole can forgive me. Cole is nothing compared to JBL, and his sucking the McMahons off.

Still who saves Bryan tonight? Obvious Shield beatdown. I read HBK is supposed to be on RAW for the next few weeks. He tried down playing it on a radio interview, and tried to cut the guy off. So maybe he returns tonight, and sweet chin music to HHH. I hope so.

Also why would HBK and Vince be a team? I thought Vince was happy with HHH and Stephanie's choice. Why would it be HBK vs HHH for control of WWE? People on Wrestlezone saying this. If anything it should be, HHH(Vince and Steph) vs HBK(Shane O'Mac and Linda McMahon) control of WWE.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
The most annoying announcer is JBL, I hope Cole can forgive me. Cole is nothing compared to JBL, and his sucking the McMahons off.

Still who saves Bryan tonight? Obvious Shield beatdown. I read HBK is supposed to be on RAW for the next few weeks. He tried down playing it on a radio interview, and tried to cut the guy off. So maybe he returns tonight, and sweet chin music to HHH. I hope so.

Also why would HBK and Vince be a team? I thought Vince was happy with HHH and Stephanie's choice. Why would it be HBK vs HHH for control of WWE? People on Wrestlezone saying this. If anything it should be, HHH(Vince and Steph) vs HBK(Shane O'Mac and Linda McMahon) control of WWE.

HHH and Steph will try to assume control and force vince out eventually. Vince will need HBK to save the WWE.

Who would better understand than a wrestler that was there from the beginning of Raw and could be like a son to Vince.

finally a good ending
Randy sucks! Randy sucks! Randy sucks!
Who could see "suspensions" or "fines" issued for those who came out from the lockerroom.
Dean Ambrose needs mic time real soon, maybe it's easier to stay heel with him not talking much though. Looks like Dolph Ziggler's punishment is over.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Sep 16, 2013 at 8:23 PM ]

Originally posted by robniner:
Who could see "suspensions" or "fines" issued for those who came out from the lockerroom.

It would be cool if they "suspended" all of them and then at the end of next week's raw when Bryan gets attacked another big group comes out and saves him again. Would be a good buildup for Vince coming out and being pissed because HHH suspending everyone is not good for business and is taking his company back.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by robniner:

It would be cool if they "suspended" all of them and then at the end of next week's raw when Bryan gets attacked another big group comes out and saves him again. Would be a good buildup for Vince coming out and being pissed because HHH suspending everyone is not good for business and is taking his company back.

Thus a power struggle develops but opposite the way it was originally planned.
DUTHTEE ROHHOTHDS MAH FRIENTHSS
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

But he was Virgil Runnels tonight! He's looking a lot older than 68.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

But he was Virgil Runnels tonight! He's looking a lot older than 68.

as a bored kid on rainy Saturday afternoons, I enjoyed watching DUTHTEE on tha Mothatheeip (mothership) WCW Saturday Nite.
Share 49ersWebzone