LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 209 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
great main/co main even! that jaracare(sp?) is just amazing, that was the 2nd time i've seen him fight now, and he's becoming one of my favorite fighters.

it's no lie when dana said that belfort has reinvented himself, the guy looks great at his age, and doing things (specifically those kicks now) that he didn't do 10-15 years ago; silva / belfort should be a damn good fight

Jacare is one of the better all around fighters in the middleweight division. He's also pretty damn huge for a middleweight, and the "Jacare" name suits him well. Once he gets anyone on the ground, it's OVER.

Vitor has impressed me. He's still a defensive fighter, but he's got that killer instinct he showed back when he was a kid. I'd like to see a rematch against Silva, but I don't see that happening especially if Dana is able to set up a fight with Silva and Bones.

ya he is pretty big for a MW. If this guy improves him striking a bit more, f**k Bones vs Silva, i want to see this guy vs. Silva

Silva vs Jones will happen here soon, i wouldn't be surprised if this fights happens during Christmas/New Years, and it's possible since both fighters are gonna be off for a while.
Originally posted by jimrat:

can you blame him?
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
great main/co main even! that jaracare(sp?) is just amazing, that was the 2nd time i've seen him fight now, and he's becoming one of my favorite fighters.

it's no lie when dana said that belfort has reinvented himself, the guy looks great at his age, and doing things (specifically those kicks now) that he didn't do 10-15 years ago; silva / belfort should be a damn good fight

Jacare is one of the better all around fighters in the middleweight division. He's also pretty damn huge for a middleweight, and the "Jacare" name suits him well. Once he gets anyone on the ground, it's OVER.

Vitor has impressed me. He's still a defensive fighter, but he's got that killer instinct he showed back when he was a kid. I'd like to see a rematch against Silva, but I don't see that happening especially if Dana is able to set up a fight with Silva and Bones.

i'm not accusing......... but if he is on something, i hope they find out soon, because that's what i wanna be on.

Vitor vs Silva 2 would be. i doubt he'd get caught with that front kick again.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
i'm not accusing......... but if he is on something, i hope they find out soon, because that's what i wanna be on.

Vitor vs Silva 2 would be. i doubt he'd get caught with that front kick again.

i'd hate to accuse, too, but i'm really questioning the use of TRT. although steroids or PEDs shouldn't really help with the technique of throwing that spinning head kick.
Vitor was always pretty yoked.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

yea he's always been in great shape. but he did look super ripped last weekend. reminded me of the surfer dude from point break.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on May 21, 2013 at 3:58 PM ]

and he's been fighting since before the UFC pee tested......................

and has previously tested positive when they did start.................................... (even though he had a doctor back his excuses/reasons)
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on May 21, 2013 at 6:22 PM ]

true, but i believe he got busted for some type of PEDs in the past
Josh Barnett signs multi-fight deal with UFC.

about damn time. heavyweight division just got a little more interesting.

• jimrat
  • Veteran

true, but i believe he got busted for some type of PEDs in the past

It is said that he is on hormone replacement therapy
happy bday to fellow MMA enthusiast, jimrat!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
happy bday to fellow MMA enthusiast, jimrat!

Thanks SF69ers
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
WOW Grey Maynard got an ass whippin
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Dos Santos over hand right.........holy f**k!!
Share 49ersWebzone