LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Diaz has a hard dome, don't know how he took some of them bombs.
Originally posted by NeKro:
Got to be f**king kidding me.

It sucks but it's not surprising. Jorge was kicking his ass, and he's respectful enough to ensure a rematch.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Nov 2, 2019 at 9:55 PM ]
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
What the f**k
  • jrg
  • Veteran
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
f**king b******t stoppage. Those fools were brawlin
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
When doesn't Nate get cut? f**king liberal state.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
When doesn't Nate get cut? f**king liberal state.

Dude gets absolutely rocked in fights he even wins. Just a s**t finish.
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Originally posted by JustinMT:

It sucks but it's not surprising. Jorge was kicking his ass, and he's respectful enough to ensure a rematch.

That doesn't matter all it takes is one shot and match is over. There been plenty of fights of dudes getting rocked and then throw one punch and win. Check out check Congo perfect example.
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Thank god I didn't pay for it lol

Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
so does Diaz retire or something if he loses?

That doesn't matter all it takes is one shot and match is over. There been plenty of fights of dudes getting rocked and then throw one punch and win. Check out check Congo perfect example.

That's fine but obviously the doctor didn't like something that he saw and like I said, Jorge will make sure a rematch happens because he's not the kind of guy who wants to win like that. Getting more fights between these two isn't a bad thing.
time for a real fight.

Canelo vs Kovalev.
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe

That's fine but obviously the doctor didn't like something that he saw and like I said, Jorge will make sure a rematch happens because he's not the kind of guy who wants to win like that. Getting more fights between these two isn't a bad thing.

Doc probably has never seen Nate fight and seen he always get cuts on that side over the eye. Even in the post show wrap up they talked about it. Next time Nate fights he's going to get cut in the same eye. Vegas would have kept the fight going.
Jorge robbed of his long awaited moment, such a shame
Share 49ersWebzone