There are 181 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Condit better beat Maia's boring ass.
That was fast. Congrats to Maia. He'll probably get his title shot and regardless who wins it'll be boring. Hate watching that dude fight/grapple.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
What channel was this on?? I only found the prelims on TV.
Fox
Originally posted by strickac:
That was fast. Congrats to Maia. He'll probably get his title shot and regardless who wins it'll be boring. Hate watching that dude fight/grapple.

Gotta respect his skills bro
  • evil
  • Veteran

Woodley has tremendous wrestling and is probably a lot stronger than Condit, Brown and Gunnar who Maia manhandled. Woodley and Hendricks are probably the 2 worst stylistic matchups for the Maia that we have seen as of late.

Also can I get Pettis vs Edgar next please?

You must not be a fan of the sport then if you dont appreciate Maia's ground game. Youre watching one of the best ever in that department
Originally posted by Knowledge:

You must not be a fan of the sport then if you dont appreciate Maia's ground game. Youre watching one of the best ever in that department

Agreed. Love watching Maia fight. He goes for finishes, it's just not the stand and bang style the typical meatheads like. There's a huge difference between Maia and some of these wrestlers with next to no ground game who just want to lay on you.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
maia used to be a beast, then he sucked, now he's beasting again. dafuq

• evil
  • Veteran
Lawler looking for a fight...Cerrone knows a guy who could fight him in NYC, make it happen.
Damian Maia had been hit with 13 significant strikes in his last 4 fights. That's insane.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Damian Maia had been hit with 13 significant strikes in his last 4 fights. That's insane.

Dude is a master, he is a walking art. I respect his skills.
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:

same. i don't mind watching BJJ guys, if they are good at it. wrestlers are way more boring. BJJ can be entertaining.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:

same. i don't mind watching BJJ guys, if they are good at it. wrestlers are way more boring. BJJ can be entertaining.

I agree
Share 49ersWebzone